Background

⚠️TW: knifes, gore, Dissociative identity disorder, mention of kidnapping, mention of torture, testing equipment, killing & guns⚠️ (basically the entire warning list)

——————————————————

The Assassination Clan was ran by Y/N's parents, they would find anyone they thought would be a perfect assassin or needed a home, weather they were a homeless child, a teenager, or a fully grown ass person. Now Y/N wasn't an only child she had two older siblings, the eldest who was eighteen, middle child who was fifteenth, lastly Y/N who was twelve. Y/N had hazel eyes and (h/l/t) hair was, without a doubt the strongest out of the three.

One day her parents got a mission and decided to send the young female out, telling her "If you need backup don't be afraid to call in." You nodded you're head before you grabbed you shit and left for the mission. However that was when everything went down hill. The information was wrong so when you went in to do the mission you were ambushed. You didn't have time to send out a distress call before you were injected with something, a sleep drug.

The young assassin went missing at the age twelve. The brunette awoke from her slumber in slightly panic, sitting up quickly almost hitting the three boys that surrounding her. She then looked around at her surroundings, the room she was in had bricks with cracks one one wall, the rest were regular walls, and the floor was made out of wood. It was then that Y/N registered the three boys in the room.

The boy with jet black hair spoke first, "Uh hey, my names Dylan, the guy with 019 on his wrist is Blade, and the dude with 011 is Hunter," Dylan extended his hand and the hazel eyed female saw the number 026 on his wrist. Y/N studied the three boys before grabbing his hand "Y/N" the female answered helping herself up.

As time went by the tree became close, they protect one another. Though once Y/N realized that there were kids as young as four in the facility she designed everything she had to protect those kids. Whenever the scientists came to their room Y/N would walk right up to them, basically volunteering herself so that they wouldn't hurt the others.

One time in particular was when they brought her into their experimental room they pinned her to the ground and injected her with a sleeping drug. When the (h/c) haired female woke up against she felt as if her life force was doubled, as if she was fused with another person. The female felt a cold rag on her forehead. She brought her hand up to take it off but she stopped when she heard Blade's protest.

{~•~}

It's been four years since then kidnapping and Y/N decovered that she can project metal from her body and could suround her skin in medal, basically making herself a shield. She soon realized that she developed a Dissociative identity disorder or in other words DID, whenever she was in danger or on the brick of death the other person would show themselves. They went by the name Aideen which means little fire, which was ironic since she could 'make' fire. However this wasn't the only thing that Y/N decovered. It went back to the time she felt another life force. She was fused with another person that could show someone their worst memories or torture them mentally. However these powers came with a horrible backlash. If the three so much as lose control for a split second it would cause Y/N to turn into a man eating beast. And she absolutely hated that side of them so much.

However today was the day that the others and herself made their escape. The time was currently eleven forty-nine and the four of them where running through a forest. However this forest was all to familiar to her. "I remember this place, I know where to go. Follow me." Y/N stated as she picked up her pace, with the guys following behind her.