Chapter 1

"Y/N!!" Gon yelled excitedly running over to you with the biggest grin anyone could pull off. "Oh...hey Gon whats up?" you said with a calm voice "Did you hear that there is go-" he tries to explain something but was rudely interrupted by, the phantom troupe walking down the hall "GET OUT OF OUR WAY..." a blonde (Shalnark) exclaimed with multiple 'scary people' behind him. Gon jumps out of the way because he wants nothing to do with those jerks.

"Hey, did you not here us punk.." said a taller dirty blonde (Phinks). You look up at him and then back down. " Hmm that's odd..." you begin to say the troupe looks at you with confusion, " I don't see your names in this hallway...so if i am correct i don't HAVE to get out of your way." You finish the sentence with a smug look. The blonde then begins but then is cut off by the bell "..." you then begin to glare at the male who walks past you with defeat in his eyes. A short male with black hair walks past you with a murderous glare. You look at him emotionless and begin to walk to your next class.

Time skip Brought to you by Hisoka the pedophile~

You start talking to Kurapika  before class starts just then a paper airplane comes and hits you in the back of the head.  You then pick it up and read its contents.... 'YOu WilL pAy' it had awful hand writing that's the only thing you noticed.

Kurapika glances at the note at that moment he looked at all of the phantom troupe members with his scarlet eyes, a second goes by and Mr. Ford walks in with papers and books piled on top of each other he places the stack on his desk and turns to the class, "Alright class is now starting" He states with a stern look. You was sitting next to Machi she kept looking at you with a mischievous smile then begins to poke you. You try to ignore it but now shes almost stabbing you with her pencil

Machi's POV:

'its simple really all i have do is continue poking her she will then become annoyed and yell she'll be sent to detention lastly all we have to do is send feitan' She mentally fist bumps and continues to poke you. " WOULD YOU QUIT...!" Y/N yells so the whole class would look at her.

"Who was it who yelled!" the old man says with now a very angry face, Everyone points and stares at Y/N. Y/N looks at the man and sits back down, "Y/N L/N i would expect better from you but you leave me no choice after class detention." He states grumpy "Y/N then looks at me with fury in her eyes and whisper yells "you b*tch" I roll my eyes and stare at the clock glancing at Nobunaga. 

Sorry It was short~

t(•-•t)

Roach-chan out~