Learning to hunt

On a chilly morning Blue wakes up with her dad and mom just as she does everyday. She snuggles against her dad's warm fur and thinks of food. Her dad hears her tummy growl and ask," Are you hungry?" She nods her head.then he says," let's go hunting together. " She nods her head again. Gale tells Violet he's teaching Blue to hunt and Violet agrees and ask to come with. Blue says," Yes please come. " Then they're off. Blue is small so it's hard to travel through thick tall grass. Violet picks her up and puts her on top of Gale. He growls confused but then understands. They start stalking around deer territory. But this isn't only deer territory, it's hunting season so they must be careful. Gale sees a deer and whispers to Blue and Violet," Look. " They look over and see a female adult deer. Her dad says," Watch and learn okay. " Then he walks around the week side of the deer being careful not to make a sound that could send her sprawling. He stalked up to the range. She stays right I his range and then pounce. Gale runs full speed but stops at a loud noise erupting through the air. He runs away toward his family and says," Run" as a man walks up to the deer he was stalking. They run away to where they sleep that night. They settle down in the old wide but tall cave with a few boulders blocking anyone from seeing them. Then exhausted from the morning hunt, Blue lays down, nestled in between her mom and dad. Then falls into a deep sleep still hungry.