Paint the picture

The next day Gale woke up extra early to surprise Violet and Blue. He knows after yesterday's long walk to deer territory they are exhausted. He heads out and is back into deer territory after a while. He stalks around a group of female and male. He aims for a buff female. He crawls and launches his body. Tigers have great stamina so he chases her down. He catches her. He drags the deer back home and surprises his family.
" Thank you so much. " Violet says. Blue nods and rubs against her dad. Then they all dig in. Blue hears a sound in the grass and waddles over there. She crawls like her daddy did and pounce. She lands on a baby deer.
" Please don't eat me! " Cried the baby deer. Blues shakes her head and studies her. Then Blue manages to say," follow.. me. " Then Blue and the deer waddle to where her dad and mom laid down in the sun. She nudges her mom. Violet looks up and immediately her back hair strikes up and she charges at her but Blue gets in the way.
" No!!! D..ont.. please. " Blue says. She's just a cub she can't speak yet. Her mom looks stunned.
" Gale, come here. " She says. He lifts his head and sees the situation. Then he laughs and walks over.
" Blue honey what are you doing. We eat deer. Not protect them. " He says.
" You ate my mom. I need her for food. " The deer says. Blue looks at her and snuggles against her showing her parents that Blue loves this deer and they can't do anything about it. Gale and Violet fought over whether they should let Blue have a friend or get rid of the baby deer. They came to one conclusion. Blues happiness. They let the deer stay and figured they'd call her Angie. Blues parents were worried for Blue. She didn't act aggressive like her mom or act sneaky like her dad. Blue was too kind they said. And they needed to do something about it.