Chapter four

AN: Sorry I have taken so long to write but I I've had a lot to do at the moment, but I'll get on more often now.

__________________________

The next day when I walked into class I was nervous, I was the only one that knew what Ms Jasta had actually done and it sickened me to my stomach. I had a choice, I could tell Steffy and Jewel or keep it to myself. I decided that at this point in time I shouldn't tell anyone, not until I know exactly what had happened... "Megan! You should have been stretching already, put your stuff down and go!" Ms Jasta yelled at me. I quickly put my things in my cubby as I didn't want to upset the tiger anymore than I already had. "Right girls, you know the competition is coming up in a matter of days now and I can't be a team member down, so I've made the decision to replace Annabella" Ms Jasta always talked about replacing people but we never thought she would, especially at this point in time being so close to the competition. We were all shocked and a bit fearful of our own positions. " Bur isn't Annabella's foot just sprained?" said Ashley. "Yeah shouldn't she be back after the competition?" Jewel chirped in. " If Annabella can't be here for Regionals then why should she participate in Nationals." Ms Jasta sternly replied. We all went silent. "Come on in Cassidy" Ms Jasta said. We turned our head to the door and in came a tall, slim girls with mid length blonde hair. She smiled, waved and walked to stand next to Ms Jasta. "Girls, give a warm welcome to your new team mate, Cassidy." Ms Jasta's voice was soft and warm, not what its usually like. She then went on to say "Cassidy tell the girls a bit about yourself". Cassidy smiled at Ms and then turned to face us. " Well to start with thank you for the opportunity to dance at your wonderful studio " Steffy looked at Jewel and I and mouthed ' I know her from somewhere ' Jewel and I began to realize we has seen her face somewhere too. " I have held the title for overall highest scoring solo ages 12 and up for 3 years straight and have placed 1st in last years international competition in China." she said and then turned back to look at Ms Jasta as if she was looking for some sort of approval. Ms Jasta nodded and told her to sit down. We then began our dance lesson and were working tirelessly to clean up our group routine but the strange thing was Cassidy was doing all the right steps at the right times. How did she know the routine? She was supposed to be new? Then it hit me, Ms Jasta had this plan all cooped up ready for action whenever she needed it and now was the time.