Chapter 28

Hayes POV
I'm glad Alexis forgives me because if she didn't I don't know what I will do. We went back to the hotel room and started to pack. Then me and Alexis laid down in the bed and and we started talking how she's going to miss Miami and how my going to miss my new friends in Miami. Then we went to to Jc's room. I knocked on the door he answered.
"Hey dude and dudes girl" Jc said.
Hey
"Hi" Alexis said.
I told Alexis and JC that I will be back I just needed to tell Nash something in person.
*NASH AND CAMERON'S ROOM*
I knocked on the door and a girl answered it.
Kelsey!!! I screamed hugging her.
"Haha hi Hayes where's Alexis" she asked.
Oh she's in Jc's room I can get her because I really hoped that you was here for I can surprise her.
"Yes please" she said with a smile.
I'll be back.
Alexis POV
Hayes went to Nash's room. me and JC had a small conversation. but out of nowhere JC started to lean in and kissed me. I tried to stop him but I was to strong for me. Hayes came In the room and JC finally stopped. hayes just looked at us and he's eyes was fill of anger and disappointment.
Hayes let me explain. I said
He just walked away without a word.
Look what you did JC you made my BOYFRIEND angry and upset because you kissed me!
"I know I'm sorry but you have to admit that you like it" he said.
No I didn't like it.
I left the room and I went looking for hayes. I couldn't find him anywhere.
Where can he be?
Hayes POV
I went to the roof because nobody could find me here. I texted Nash and Kelsey to come to the roof. they can in 10 minutes after I texted them.
"Hey bro" Nash said.
"Hayes bear why you up here?" Kelsey asked.
I turned around and they saw my eyes blood shot red and fill with tears.
A-Alexis k-kissed J-JC. I said stuttering because I was crying to much.
"Bro I'm sorry" Nash said giving me our bro hug.
"Me too hayes" Kelsey said coming to me giving me a hug
We talked until It was 12 in the morning. we went down stairs. they told me that I can sleep over at there room. I nodded my head and went to my room to get my stuff. I saw Alexis she was crying.
"Hayes where were you I was looking all over for you" she said.
I didn't respond.
"Hayes?" She asked.