Chapter 19

Hey guys I know I haven't updated this book in a while so ima write this book on Saturdays. I hope you guys like this chapter.
Alexis POV
Hayes and I was at the park and he told me that he's going to be in MAGCON this year and I was upset that he's leaving for Miami in 2 weeks. We left the park and he took me home.
I had fun today and I will text you to see if my mom will let me go to Miami with you boys. I said.
"Ok Sunshine, or I can come in with you and we can ask her together" Hayes said while smiling at me.
Oh ok that's better I'm bad at asking my mom questions sometimes.
I open the house door and me and Hayes went inside the house. Hayes closed the door right behind him. I see Angel on the couch watching Tv.
Angel do you know where's mom? we have to ask her something.
"No I think she's in her room and what you have to ask mom baby sis?" He asked me.
If I can go to MAGCON Miami with Hayes big bro. I told Angel.
"Your not going" Angel said.
But I didn't ask you if I can go, I'm going to ask mom.
"Mom isn't gonna let you" he said.
You don't know that. I said and me and Hayes left the living room and went to my moms room. I knocked on my moms room door.
"Come-In" she said.
We came in and her room while she was reading a book.
"Hi Alexis and hi Hayes" she said.
"Hi Ms.James" Hayes said.
"Hayes you don't need to call me that call me Bianca" my mom said.
"Ok Bianca and we have to ask you something" Hayes said.
"What's the question" my mom said looking at us.
Well Hayes told me that he's going to MAGCON in Miami and he asked me if I wanted to go but I said I have to ask you first, So the question is that can I go to MAGCON with Hayes mom?
"Ummmmm.......Sure for my little girl and stay with Hayes and Nash at all times" my mom told me.
Yayyyyyyyy I love you mom and yes I will stay with Hayes and Nash I promise.
I gave my mom a hug for letting me go to Miami with Hayes. I need to tell Tori Carmilo Victoria and Jake. Oh my gosh I never to Hayes about Jake. Me and Hayes left my moms room and went down stairs.
Ha! Mom let me go to Miami with Hayes.
"So what be careful you know how Miami is lil sis" Angel told me.