Reunited

Ella's pov:

I was driving to the hosslers to drop off some work I had done for Amy.(jaden's mom)

Jaden's pov

I was visiting my family back in Tennessee for a few weeks. Right now we were all catching up.

Ding Dong

I saw my mom standing up.
Jaden- "I got it mom, sit down"
I got up and went to the door.

Ella's pov:

I got to the hossler house and rang the doorbell. I waited a few seconds for the door to open. When it opened I was speechless to see who was standing in front of me...

A/n

Okay that's it.... jk jk I'm not mean to leave you on a cliffhanger.

Just scroll

Keep going

Almost there

Ella's pov:

"Jaden..." I say, almost a whisper

"Yes? , may I help you?" He says politely

"Y-you dont remember me?" I say hurt. He gives me a confused look. Of course he doesn't remember you ella it's been almost 7 years!

He examines my face and looks like he was thinking really hard.

"Wait. E-ella?" He says surprised/ confused.

"Hey Jaden. Long time no see..." I say trying to make conversation

"Jaden who's at the door?" His moms call out, coming towards the door.

"Oh hi Ella sweetie." Amy says

"H-hi um I j-just came t-to drop off s-some work." I say stuttering. Jaden still looking like he's seen a ghost.

"Why dont you come inside sweetie? You and Jaden can catch up." Amy says

I walk inside awkwardly because I don't know what jaden is thinking right now.

"H-how are you here?" Jaden says.

Amy was about to say something about my parents divorce, but I gave her a 'please dont tell him' look and she nods.

"Um I live here now" i say

"What happened to your braces?"he asked. Ah yes the last time we saw each other I had braces.

"Got 'em off"

"Glasses?"

"I'm wearing contacts" I also wore glasses. Still do, i just wear contacts now. Let's just say puberty hit a few months after he moved to Tennessee.

"Why dont you and jaden go upstairs and catch up?" Amy says. We nod and start to head upstairs.

Me and jaden go into a room. He sat on the bed and I sat on a desk chair. And let me tell you it was awkward and when I say awkward I mean AWKWARD. We were trying to avoid eye contact and it was dead silent.

"So, um I thought you were in L.A." I say breaking the silence.

" Uh, yeah just visiting for a couple of weeks" he says. I nod

"You've changed, since last I saw you." He says

"So have you..."

A/n

Ahhhhhhh. Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger but whatever. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and comment some ideas.
Love you bebes 💗💗💗💗💕