Part 22

Cauis's

"It's nothing wrong with her, is there Marcus?" I asked tighten my grip on Isabella's hand.

" I don't think so brother. She is quite silent for a transformation, but there's nothing wrong with her heart. I'm pretty sure you're just being paranoid."

I sighed.

"You're probably right, I'm sorry to keep you from Didyme."

He chuckled.

"Her and Sulpica have been spoiling the babies rotten."

I cracked a smile which I've only done in the presence of Isabella.

"What's their condition?"

"They're doing quite well, maybe you should see them."

"I can't leave her side." I whispered.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"My brother she will be fine trust me."

I looked down at the woman who turned my frozen heart into molten lava, the woman who makes me frustrated with just one smile, and the woman who soon will be my wife.

"Alright, watch her but do not Aro into this room he has been lurking outside like a lion." I said getting up from my seat by Isabella's side.

**********

Once I stepped in front the nursery I heard cooing and giggling that belonged to Didyme and Sulpica.

"I bet Cauis use to look just like this when he was this age." Sulpica said as she rocked Sinister back and forth.

"Yes, but I bet Cauis didn't smile this much." Didyme joked.

I cleared my throat, the two women turned towards me.

"Hello, brother are you here for the babies?" Sulpica asked.

"Yes, yet it seems I've found my sisters teasing me." I said knowing there was a scowl on my face.

"Lighten up Cauis, you have children now and they can't be raised by a cold ruthless monster." Didyme pressed.

A slight smirk flicked upon my lips.

"Thanks for the compliment." I said walking past them.

I leaned over the brown oak wooden crib to see a baby with blond brownish puff of hair. Her skin white as snow and her eyes brown as Isabella's , which were now closing overcome with sleep.

"You look just like you're mother." I whispered.

Her small hand grabbed my finger and she stuck it straight into her mouth. I held back a hiss, no one has ever touched me in a way besides Isabella. I smiled and caressed her cheek.

Then there was a wailing; a loud and annoying wail

I turned around to see a blonde haired baby sitting up in his crib staring me down with familiar ice eyes.

"Sinister."

He nodded slowly.

Marcus did say they would grow rapidly, they're around a five months now in appearance; and their mindset isn't too far behind.

"You look just like me." I said as my red eyes bore into his blue ones.!

He stood up balancing himself by gripping his crib bars.

He gurgled as he stood his wobbly eyes.

His shaggy blonde hair covering his eyes.

He stuck out a dimpled hand.