Romantic Breaker Arc 1 Chapter 8: Fruits from Trees

The Hatsune children grew up in the lush-filled green environment of the laid back neighborhood. They first resided in the friendly town at the early age of 6 when their parents decided that the place will be perfect to raise their beautiful children. The people of town commonly makes the mistake of thinking that the children are twins, they do, however, look quite similar and are nearly the same age.

The Hatsune parents, although seemingly out of the picture, are a couple whose presence is something that everyone in the entire town wouldn't be able to miss for Mr. and Mrs. Hatsune are renowned to be world class circus performers. Mr. Hatsune is a top-class trapeze artist whilst his wife is a highly skilled trampolinist. Mrs. Hatsune is the masses' known favorite and ever-popular circus idol, in fact, her performances captured so much attention that the circus where she and her husband works for is so pursued and frequently invited to travel in different countries.

Her ingenious talents and witty charms are the traits that everyone noticed Miku to have inherited and eventually developed as throughout the years as she was growing up whilst Mikuo has definitely took after his father possessing the same quality, strength, skills and dexterity fit of a top performer. Both the Hatsune children seemingly to also been gifted with the same unique trait and ability to command attention just like their ever-popular mother.

Despite being famous, the Hatsune couple didn't lack in providing their children all the love, care and support they could ever need. Even with their hectic schedule, they spent most their free time and vacations with their children casually and indirectly teaching them the basics of acrobatics, trapeze and the trampoline which will secure them a possible bright future in case they decided to follow their footsteps of becoming great performers.

Almost by the age of 7, instead of taking them along on their stressful journeys, their parents delegated the well-being of their children in the care of their loving grandparents, who are in fact the original residers of that very Hatsune residence they are now living in. They raised their grandchildren to become determined, honest, kind and mindful of others.

When they were still alive, Grandfather Hatsune was the neighborhood's metals craftsman whilst Grandmother Hatsune worked as a part-time florist at the nearby flower farm. As Mikuo and Miku were growing up, their grandparents shared with them the knowledge of basic metals craftsmanship and floral arrangement. The Hatsune grandparents are also the key how their grandchildren has developed their strong ties and bonds with their life-long neighbors, the Kagamine Family.

The Kagamine residence surrounds the entire field area in the southern part of town. Coming from a long line of farmers and botanists, they used their land growing fields of various flowers and crops. Years back, aside from growing flowers, a large area of their land was used to serve as a source of corn which explains why it used to be a cornfield. Nowadays, no renters of the land seem to be interested and the field is rather vacant compared before when it used to be a place where people come to find work.

The only farmer left of the Kagamine clan who now manages and works on the flower grown area of the land is Mrs. Kagamine, Len and Rin's mother, who is a very hard-working woman. Even with the responsibility of managing in the farm and fields, she is also in charge of raising her twin children. Mr. Kagamine, her husband, is an agriculturist who works for the Department of Agriculture who rarely comes home to the laid-back town for his work requires him to remain in the city. He visits his family on his days off therefore not making him an estranged father to his twins.

The Kagamine Twins, despite having next door neighbors and close friends who are somewhat considered as twins by the entire neighborhood, also have cousins who are twins. They are Rinto and Lenka Kagamine, whose father is the twin brother of Len and Rin's father. They are also in the same Natural and Social Science class and are also undergoing the same Science Project midterms exams. Needless to say, they, too, are also in the same homeroom class under the watchful eye of their teacher adviser, Professor Kamui.