Part 1

BREE POV:
(At the lockers)

Billie: Girl all Im saying is that the dressing room in H&M is a terrible place to have sex.

Bree: Says the one who did it outside under the bleachers.

Billie: In my defense no one was there and it was pretty comfy back there.

I laughed and rolled my eyes. Billie's always doing it in the most bizarre places. One time at a skate park behind one of the tall ramps. She's like the queen of sneaky links. Me however, I've never had much of luck with one of those.

My parents are pretty strict so there's no way im telling them im going over any guys house.

But me and  Gus had a few sneaky links here and there. We only had sex about twice though before we decided to call it quits last night and take a break. I dunno, I guess i just feel like he cared too much and was too attached to me. He was so clingy, I couldn't talk to any guys (not like I really had any guy friends accept Tyler i guess) and he always wanted to be around me.

Like seriously, if another guy even looked at me he was ready to fight. I wouldn't really blame him if i was in his shoes, I might be irrelevant around here and only known for being Billie's best friend l, but from what I've heard around the school Im pretty fucking attractive and more people know me by  "the pretty nobody" than my actual fucking name. (Breyana salone)

Suddenly I heard the noise of multiple boys coming down the hall. I looked at Billie make an annoyed facial expression.

Michael: BIG 14 BITCH!!

Billie: Ugh here he comes.

I already knew who it was. I turned my head and saw Michael, Jah and Stokeley coming through the hall

.All eyes were on them of course. They're so popular the seniors who graduated from here years before know them, and we're fucking juniors.

Jahseh Onfroy  is the  class clown, and that's why everyone loves him. He makes it his mission to bring joy to everyones faces no matter what he has to do or how much trouble he gets in for doing it. Literally one time he climbed into the vents and fucking shat. We had to leave school that day, surprised he wasn't expelled.

Stokeley Goulbourne is one of the chillest dudes you can ever meet. He's actually the good guy in the group. Straight A student with rich parents and a huge house. Literally every party known to god at this school was at his house. His parents are barely there either, and I heard the maid just cleans up everything when its over. Never stayed that long anyway, I sneak out with Billie and lie to my parents to go every once in a while.

And last but not least, the school's biggest dick (literally from what I heard) Michael ugly ass White. The biggest man hoe in the school. He fucks everyone and I literally mean EVERYONE and ANYONE he wants. I heard he's had a 5-some with the cheerleaders. He may be "cute" and all but he's also a real fucking dick. I don't understand how females can fall for this dickhead with twizzler hair, they must all have a sweet tooth. And Billie literally hates his guts and i have no idea why.

They all walked pass my locker where me and Billie stood.

Michael: Wassup Tampon

I fucking hate it when he calls me that. When I was in freshman year my classmate Travis Scott asked for a pencil and I accidentally handed him a tampon. He freaked out and I've been called that by Michael for years.

Billie: That shit's getting so old. And you're not funny

Michael: And you're not slick fucking niggas under the bleachers on Thursdays!