Part 40

BREE POV:
(School next week)

Of course I didn't take the news too well. I eneded up trying to run after him but Billie stopped me. He's down in Ohio now, we facetimed the other night and he told me everything was gonna be fine right before he ended the call with his eyes tearing up. We're still dating even tho long distance sucks, and everyone keeps asking why he transferred and i just have to keep lying and telling them his mom had an important business trip which wasn't the case. She just hated his life up here and the people around him. I really hope he's keeping up well down there.

Lunch without him pretty much sucked too. It was me, Billie, Jahseh and Stokeley at the table. Billie and Stoke made up he just hates Malia so she's doing her own thing at another table. We barely had anything exciting to talk about, we just all missed Michael. Everything seemed calm and normal before the drama queen came in and corrupted everything.

Angvish: IM BACK BITCHESSSS

After a week of skipping due to embarrassment she finally rose again. And for some reason the backlash just made her more popular and more of a hoe. Everyone's seen her body so guys are drooling over her again.

Stoke: Sheesh can she not make a scene today

Billie: Im so sick of hearing her fucking mouth

She switched around the room until she stopped near my table and gave me a side smile.

Bree: What?!

Angvish: Nun just picturing myself as you. How embarrassing would it be if i had sex and the entire school heard it

I said nothing

Billie: Please fuck off before you get fucked up. And you dont even know the whole story

Angvish: Well then tell me, i got time

Billie: It's nun of your business

She walked near us and squatted down next to me to purposely provoke me

Angvish: Why aren't you talking? Oh is she still upset about Michael transferring

I turned my head away from her and ignored her

Angvish: It's fine. I would be too if the only reason why I'm known just moved thousands of miles away.

I still ignored her. It took everything in me not to swing

Jah: Can you fuck off

Angvish: Yea I know the dick was everyyyything. Way better than your sloppy seconds that im fucking with, but yk he's still in love with me and that's all that matters, just like Michael is

Stokeley: What yo

I was tearing up but i held it back and looked up to the ceiling

Angvish: I mean why else would he have those pics still in his phone.

Jah and Stokeley looked at her confused

Angvish: Yea he was the one who exposed me duhh. But his plan to embarrass me backfired. Cus i only got more views, and that's why this one is mad. Cus i took the only two things she ever cared about, her popularity and Michae—

I got up and punched her in her face so hard she fell back with her nose bleeding. I hopped on top of her and started fucking her face up and pulling her hair.

Bree: YOU STUPID ASS FUCKING SLUT!!! I HOPE YOU GET 5 UN CURABLE STD'S YOU RATCHET BOTTOM OF THE BARREL ASS BITCH!!

Jahseh pulled me off of her and she some other kids helped her up. Everyone in the lunch room was recording and yelling hyping up the tension. I got sent to the principles office and she got sent to the nurses office. Sorry Michael but im glad i got to take my anger out on her punchable ass face today.

MICHAEL POV:
(His school)

I started school today around the corner from my new house. It wasn't my old hood but it was still pretty bad, i had to get use to living in poverty and terrible schools. The kids were a hot mess, and I wasn't use to being barely recognized accept for being the "new kid". I was so use to being popular. My Instagram followers almost meant nothing here. I was sitting in my first class which was English. I miss sitting next to my girl and talking to Jahseh who sat on the other side of her. It just wasn't the same. But this one girl kept eyeing me the whole time.

 But this one girl kept eyeing me the whole time

Coi Leray
Popular and hot

Her name was Coi Leray but everybody called her Coi, and she was baddd. She smiled at me but I ignored her cus i aint getting caught up in no shit. After that first class she stopped me in the halls.

Coi: Hey new kid

Michael: Sup

Coi: You look familiar. You sure you new around here?

Michael: Yep just moved from LA. Never been here before lol

Coi: Hmm ok

Michael: Fuck that mean? You think I'm lying or sum

Coi: I never said that but ok. Anyways I can assist you to all your classes assuming you don't know where they are

Michael: Yea that's fine

Coi: Aight follow me mf

She pulled me through the halls to our next class