"Party!"

Ah, the weekend. What a time to be alive! Except for the fact the soon to be announced couple, were stressing. It was horrible! They planned on telling the team (and the other occasional guest) about the party, but panicked.

"Tsuki, you tell em! It's at your house anyway!" The both paced the room, faces flushed. "You're the one with idea and plan! You tell em!" They groaned in agony. 

"Fine! We have to tell them! I'll do it." Tsukishima was thinking about the whole situation while Hinata texted. Tsuki pulled out his phone to see what was happening.

KARASUNO HIGH GC

Hinata🍊 added ✨Animal Crossing✨, 🌚Bokuto , 🙄Akaashi, and R o o s t e r to the chat. 

Hinata🍊: Hey! I have something to say...

Sugamama💕: What's up, Hinata?

Dadchi 🏐: Yeah, what up?

✨Animal Crossing✨: y u add us? I was playing

Hinata🍊: We're having a cookout reunion thingy at Salt shakers house!

Dinosaur🐲: What? Why my house?!!

Hinata🍊: cause I said so

🌚Bokuto: I'm down! I'll be grilling! 

🙄Akaashi: Same here

R o o s t e r: Me and Kenma are coming, too!

✨Animal Crossing✨: wha-

Noya 😂: I'll come, too! 

Tanaka👀: Same here, I'll bring some food!

Goddess🌹: Me and Yachi are in, we'll bring stuff too.

Tanaka👀: KIYOKO-SAN!!!

Goddess🌹 left the chat

Dadchi🏐: I guess we can come over

Gucci Shoes💸: Sounds Fun!

Dinosaur🐲: wait a damn minute-

Hinata🍊: sounds like a plan! See you guys there!

Everyone went offline 

"Well, that went good!" Hinata boasted. "I still don't understand why it's at my house!" Tsukishimas tall ass was curled up in Hinatas lap on his bed. "Because you're parents will allow it. And they'll be gone for the weekend next week!"

Tsuki sighed in defeat. His boyfriend was right, they would allow it and be gone next weekend. This party better be worth it, or we did that for nothing.

"I can't help but say I'm excited for the event!" Hinata giggled hysterically. 

"I am, too, tangerine."