Side Chpt. 1

(Welcome to the first side chapter)

It had been a year since the couple had gotten married. The honeymoon they had was perfect. They decided to go to Guam after all and it was absolutely perfect. The beaches and tour spots had the most amazing views and stories behind them.

They were back in Japan and they still lived in that condo near Tsukki's parents. At this moment, they were lying in bed sweating and panting from you know what.

"Mmmm, if only I could get you pregnant-" Shoyo hit Tsuki playfully. "Y'know what? Since you still talk about it till this day, Why don't we adopt a newborn?" Kei looked surprised.

"Wha- Now?" Kei still looked shocked. "Well you know, not RIGHT now, but yeah. Why, do you think I won't be a good mom?" Kei shook his head in disagreement. "You'll be a great mom! I hope I'll be a good dad, too."

Shoyo smiled and kissed Kei's cheek, "Of course you will! Now, if you excuse me..." the tangerine tossed the covers off himself and stood up. He was surprised he could stand properly but, didn't say anything. He walked to the bathroom door and paused for a second before signaling Kei to come join him with a smirk on his face.

"Oh really now? What a shock. I'm usually the one to ask for round two but..." Stingyshima sprinted from his place in bed and was at Hina's side. "I don't mind."

-Time skip cause you know what happened-

"So about the adopting thing, a newborn?" Salt shaker over at his desk looked confused. The human tangerine was sitting on their bed playing a multi-player game with Kenma on his phone, "They don't have to be a newborn. But I'd like them to be a baby." was the orange haired boys response.

"You're fine with any gender?" Kei was really hoping for specifics because our manz is nervous. "I'm fine with any gender. Though, I want them to look like you-WHAT?! NO!" Shoyo slammed his phone on the bed. 

"Did you die?" Salt shaker stood up and walked over to his husband. Our baby boi pouted and nodded. "Aww, poor thing." Tsuki said teasingly. Shoyo looked offended and threw a pillow at the blonde.

"Shut it, four eyes! This was a very serious game!" Kei cuddled up with Shoyo in his arms. "Yeah, sure. A serious game, got it." Shoyo didn't pay attention to his lovers words. "I love you." Kei kissed Shoyo's neck. "Hm, I love you too." 

"So are you sure about the adopting? It's not like I'm not ready or anything..." Shoyo giggled at Tsuki's words. "Of course I am! How about we name them Nisshoku?" 

"That's a beautiful name, babe. I like it." Hina turned off his game and his lamp that emitted a dim light. "G'night baby." 

"Good night, Shoyo."