❥Dark Cupid Twist - Confession 5

| 𝔼𝔻𝕀𝕋𝔼𝔻 ℙℝ𝔼𝕍𝕀𝕆𝕌𝕊 ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ ℙ𝕃𝔼𝔸𝕊𝔼 𝔾𝕆 ℝ𝔼𝔸𝔻 𝕋𝕆 𝕌ℕ𝔻𝔼ℝ𝕊𝕋𝔸ℕ𝔻 𝕀𝔽 ℕ𝕆𝕋 |
Your POV :
Chaton and I pulled our lips apart after a hot and heated moment.
"I can't imagine a life without you m'lady, youve touched me deeply ever since we first met, the way your voice is so e-e-enjoy able to hear, you're the most perfect girl/guy ive ever met and I cant even function it's so ridiculous, I know but...what I'm trying to say is that.." He slid his fingers onto my chin and held them up towards him." I lo-ove you y/n....!" "Dearly..."
I paused for a moment so embarrassed that I was gushing a bright pink all over my plumped up cheeks. Chaton was already about to lead his fingers of my chin. "You know I love you too right?" "What a coincidence..!" I chuckled replying back. His ears began to prick with excitement. It was delightful seeing him all flustered like that not being able to comprehend a single word, his skin colour soon turning into a strawberry, it made it even funnier. In fact the Valentine's Day fireworks which were still going was interrupting his stuttering so badly. It seemed like a deer in headlights or should I say kitty...? "

I..um o-okay here!!" Chatons hands grasped the front of my shoulders and pulled them towards his chest. Suddenly our lips began to smash together once again as it began to wonder. Starting to lean back, he put me up against a wall instead yet still shifting our lips and hands together. His left hand on the smooth wall and his right hand on my cheek caressing them and tucking my few hair strands behind my ear. Our eyes opened wide from the intense movement and swaying, we were still kissing but staring at eachother this time. You could even hear the wet asmr coming out of our lips. It was the best night of our lives.

- coming up soon is a smut chapter suggested by @galacticbutterflies