chapter two

kinks: choking, degrading, possibly bondage,

shoto stripped and bakugo did too, shoto crawled ontop of bakugo slick dripping from his ass, "are you sure this is what you want?" bakugo asked his alpha side screaming as he slowly lost control, "yes!" shoto said as he lowered himself onto bakugos hard member, shoto put his hands on bkaugos chest his eyes wide as he felt his hole getting stretched, his eyes started to water and he bit his lip to try and hold back moans but just couldnt and let out a heavy moan, bakugo thrusted his hips and shoto gasped digging his nails into bakugods bare chest, bakugo groaned, "fuck- your tight as hell," shoto started to bounce bakugos member going deep into him, still only about half way in, shoto soon reliezed how big bakugos member astually was when bakugo pushed shoto down on the whole thing, shoto gasped and whined but it was more of a moan, bakugo flipped shoto where he was now on top, he started to pound into shoto, shoto moaned loudly arching his back, bakugo rammed into the boys uterus, shoto screamed out bakugos name, bakugo grabbed shotos neck sqeezing it to keep him quiet, shoto kpet trying to moan but it was allways quite muffled. bakugo leaned down to shotos scent glands licking them, shoto knew he was about to be marked but he didnt care, bakugo was getting close to hids climax as he bit down on the omegas scent glands, shoto kicked his feet as he climaxed on their stomachs, bkaugo did one more deep thrust knotting as deep inside the omega as he could, shotos body trembled and he drooled, after the knot went down bakugo slowly pulled out, shoto panted and bakugo picked him up bringing him into the bathroom that was in his dorm, "bath?" he asked and shoto nodded unable to speak, bakugo sat the omega on the counter of the sink and started the bath water, shoto leaned back on the wall until the bath was ready, bakugo put shoto in the bath then crawled in behind him, shoto laid back onto bakgo as bakugo put some soap on a wet wash rag and wiped down the omegas body, shoto closed his eyes and just laid there, "how was that, kitten?" bakugo asked and shoto made a noise as a response, "youll be sore tomorrow but the warm water will hep relax your muscles, so just rest." bakugo kissed shotos head and shoto quickly fell asleep, bakugo laid in the bath with the sleeping boy until the water went cold, he then dried off the boy then laid him in the bed laying next to him as he himself went to sleep.