chapter 3

the next day bakugo woke up to the small omega curled into his chest sleeping peacefully, he smiled and kissed the boys head looking around the room the event from last night coming back to him. after a few minutes the omega started to wake up, opening his tired eyes wincing when he tried to sit up, "hey hey, lay back down" bakugo cooed, shoto laid back down and bakugo kissed him softly.

--a  month later--

shoto was getting ready for school, he had gained some weight and started having morning sickness but didnt know why. 'here we go again..' he thought as he ran to the bathroom puking up whatever he ate last, bakugo came in rubbing small circles on shotos back as he ddid most mornings, after a bit shoto finally stopped puking tears pricked at his eyes and he wiped his mouth, bakugo gave him a small hug, "babe, this is happening every morning, we should get you checked out or at least talk to aizawa to see what he thinks," bakugo said and shoto nodded, "yeah.. lets just talk to aizawa before class." shoto decided and bakugo nodded standing helping his mate up and they continued getting ready.

shotos POV

me and bakugo walked into class a few minutes early  and asked aizawa to talk to us outside, aizawa walked out shutting the door, "whats going on?" aizawa asked, "well.. ever since my last heat when me and bakugo mated, ive been having morning sickness adn im gaining weight that i just cant get rid of." i  said and aizawa imediatly knew why, "have you taken a pregnancy test?" aizawa asked and shoto nearly choked on air, "NO! theres no way- wait... bakugo.." i look at my alpha and bakugo put his hand on my shoulder, "well go buy one now, may we be excused from class?" bakugo asked and aizawa nodded, "go ahead, update me please," he said and i nodded, bakugo turn to leave holding his hand out which i quickly grabbed following, he started to panic, "bakugo what if i am..?" he squeezed my hand, "itll be ok, im here to stay i promise." he reasured me, i nod as we walked to the local store, he grabs a test and i grab a chocate bar, "babee can i get dis?" i asked and he nodded with a small chuckle, he payed for the things and walked back to the dorms, when we got back bakugo opened the test handing it to me, "go pee on this." he said and i went to the bathroom to pee on it, after i was done i left it in the bathroom on the counter and walked out, bakugo hugged me, "we have to wait 3 minutes for the results.." bakugo whispered to me and i nod, after what felt like the longest 3 minutes of my life it was time to check,  walked in adn looked at the test and it said.............

"Positive..."