2| When He Will Prove Her Everything He Has Always Wanted To

Ellie's POV:

His expression looked shunned as his brows narrowed. "What-"

"I never looked at you as a friend, Ethan. You were always more than that to me. Always meant everything to me."

"Ellie." He repeated my name, in daze.

"I love you. I always have." I said, smiling bitterly, as a lone tear trickled down my face. "Now that I realize I've been too late in confessing about everything to you, I feel too bad for me. For you. For the future us ..." I said as I wiped my tears from the back of my hand.

Ethan stood there, as flabbergasted and speechless as ever, as his hands shook in overwhelmed emotion. "Since when?" He asked, his mind not being able to form a proper argument.

Looking outisde the window, I answered, "I don't remember when it all started. I just knew I always wanted more than what you were willing to give me. Each day passed in torture as you kept dreaming of your future with someone, who was not me. While you continued to treat me as your best buddy. And the day came when I decided to end this one-sided feelings all by myself. All for my sake."

Turning towards him, I said, my voice shaking with the emotions. "I formed the conclusion to say yes to the guy my parents decided for me. He's a good guy, comes from a respectable family too. And he looks after me, like any woman would want any man to. He sees his future in me, with me. I think if I spend some time with him, I can love him like I love you, Ethan."

Hearing my words, his feet staggered a bit as eventually he sat down on the couch, his eyes focused somewhere on the floor, as his fingers curled into a fist.

He didn't say anything. I never expected him to prove me otherwise anyway.

"I'm sorry but I think we shouldn't meet each other anymore. It'd only hurt both of us more if we decide against it." I said, as I reached the door of my room and turned on the knob.

That broke him out of his reverie as he moved fast for me to comprehend. He took long strides to grab my shoulders, pushing me against the door, my back colliding with the wooden frame, his hands behind me, turning the knob to close back again.

"What is-"

And before I could speak a single more word, he cupped my face, his lips capturing mine in a searing kiss. I tried to struggle with the sudden intimacy, grabbing his shirt to push him away.

But he grabbed both of my hands in his, his long fingers encircling my little ones in his protection.

Pushing me hard against the doorframe, he opened his mouth against me as our kiss deepened to something more. My fingers gripped his arms in a shaking euphoria as my eyes closed in a fleeting pleasure to feel his lips moving on my own.

Pulling me back into his arms, his hands wrapped around my waist, pressing me more against him, with a sudden urgency in his touch, as his tongue invaded my senses, tasting each corner of my mouth, to make me moan for more.

He grunted low in satisfaction as my arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer, while my fingers rummaged through his ruffled hairs. His hands roam up and down my body in the moment of heat as with a sudden push on his chest, I broke the kiss, his brows furrowed in disappointment.

We both were panting heavily from our make out, my lipstick smudged and smeared beautifully on his lips, as his intense gaze made me feel stripped out of my clothes.

"You're doing the same mistake again." I said, as my hand settled on his heaving chest, in weak strength to stop him from hurting me and my feelings again.