Chapter 4

I said "Cam I got 1 more surprise for you!" he said " what is it?" I said "comeeee hereee😏" Then I took his hand and led him upstairs. I pulled out the Victoria Secret bag out of my closet and asked him if he liked anything in the bag. He looked in the bag then gave me a smirk! He pulled out something and I went in the bathroom and put it on. I came out. He was already in his underwear. I walked over to him. He pushed me on the bed and started grinding on me. Then he said "are you ready?" I said "That's what the surprise is" he said " okay let me go get a condom" I said "you don't need one" he said "what?" I said don't worry about it" he said "okayy" then he pulled off my panties and threw them across the room. Then he unhooked my bra clasp. He threw it too. Then he started licking my vagina and then he slid in me! He was thrusting in me and I couldn't resist it and I let out a LOUD moan! I kept moaning and he kept going faster. He finally slid out and said sorry. I said for what? he said for hurting you. I said it's fine we need to do this more often! Then there was a knock on the door and they said are yall okay in there? I said yeah we'll be down in like 5. we hurried up and put on some clothes and ran down stairs. Nash said "weren't yall two wearing something different?" Cam said "maybe" Taylor said "TORI GOT THE D!!" we all started laughing! Then I told them all they could stay the night of they wanted to. they all agreed.