Chapter 6

When I woke up I went downstairs and fixed breakfast. As I was almost finished everyone was up and in the kitchen for Cam. Then I felt big warm hands come around my waist. It was Cam. he said "goodmorning beautiful" I said "good morning" he gave me a kiss then we sat down at the table. We all sat down and ate. Then Nash asked Daphny when she's getting the D . Taylor spoke up and said that will be up to me. After we finished breakfast everyone went home. Cam and I hung around at the house for awhile. Then we went to simply swirled&the beach. When we get to the beach I set down the towels and lay down so I could tan. Then Cam came over to me and said "will you come swim with me?" I said "sure" Then he picked me up and threw me in! Then on the car ride home we were talking about getting our own place to live together. So we drove around looking at places and the whole time Cams hand kept going up my thigh. I was getting chills. We picked out a place and we were moving in next week!
*NEXT WEEK*
I was all packed up and ready to move. I called Cam and he already was there with all his stuff in the house. I was having cramps and I had been throwing up all morning. I wasn't in the mood for moving today. I went along and did it anyway. When I got there Cam could tell I didn't feel good. He said "you don't look like you feel good." I said "I'm fine" I lied. He said "are you sure?" I said "positive" he said "okay" Then i felt the vomit coming so I ran to the bathroom slammed the door and locked it. Cam hurry to the door and said "tori are you okay??" I didn't say anything then I threw up!