CHAPTER 1

Third Person

It was the 4th birthday of Shoto and Izuku Todoroki
Shoto has has white and red hair split to the half while Izuku has pink hair with and red highlights with freckles on his face."Sho wake up" said Izuku while jumping up and down on their shared bed "izu it's to early"said Shoto "are you not excited to see what our quirks will be"with that Shoto quickly got up from bed and quickly took a shower and change.

While Shoto was changing Izuku was already waking their parents up"Mommy Daddy wake up"said Izuku, Rei their mom then got up from bed and said "Happy birthday izu, where's sho?""He's changing mommy".When Izuku walked out of his parents room he saw his big brother touya "nii-san where's fuyumi and natsu?" "Oh-they already went to school but they said Happy birthday to you and sho" 

Time skip to the hospital

Izuku's POV

When the doctor came in me and sho were really excited "okay I have some good news for all of you mr.todoroki your twins have some pretty powerful quirks" Me and sho were happy because of it then mom said  
"What would their quirks be"
"Well you see Shoto here has Half hot and Half cold which means he inherited both of your quirk" "How about Izuku"Dad said "Well Rei you do know your mom has telekenisis right"Mom nodded "Izuku got pyrokenisis and  crykonisis which means he can control his attacks and other fire or ice surrounding him " me and Sho's eyes sparkled because of what the doctor said "can we still be hero's just like Daddy"me and sho said in unison which made our mom and dad chuckle"of course sweeties".

TIME SKIP 11 YEARS LATER(TEN MONTH BEFORE UA EXAM)

No one's POV
"Come on Shoto,Izuku just please go through the recommendation exams"said enji while sitting at the couch "Dad we told you were not going through that we want to go through the entrance exam"Shoto said "Okay then if you insist but for training you'll be cleaning the dagobah beach" "you mean the beach that's all trashed" they got a nod in response "easy"said the both in unison "but no quirk usage aloud"said enji smirking.

The next morning they went to the beach and saw a lot of trash"you two will be cleaning this as part of your training"
They nodded and start cleaning the beach

Time skip on the 7 the month

Both boys scream at the top of their lungs at the top of all the trash their cleaned in just seven months. Enji was really proud of his two sons
on what they accomplished"alright you two stop screaming people near are still asleep" with that they both jump back down and put on their shirts (btw they were shirtless)and go jog back to their house. Little did they know that one Raven haired girl and blonde boy were watching them.

______________________________
Alright guys that a chapter there

Word count:518 words