Chapter 3 The Game Begin

Creep's POV

We walked towards the house. When we got inside, I went to the kitchen and it seems like my kitchen. 'This look like my kitchen, but I thought my
AU was destroyed.' I thought. Then I heard a screaming upstairs. I went upstairs to find Cens scream " Why is my room is here? Glitch, you said our AU got destroyed right?" Glitch replied " Yes, but that's still a mystery. Buster, can you scan this island?" Buster shrunk his tiger body and started scanning. It took like 5-6 minutes for him to finish scanning. The results showed on Glitch's watch. "It seems like that 'creature' can't delete some places from our AU. For example, Cens's room from Belowedge, the kitchen from Creepchronicle, a destroyed city from my AU which is
Glitchchronicle and a pond from Shinningchronicle. Oh wait, theres a field outside and it from my AU." Glitch explained. " Glitch, why there is a destroyed city in your Universe?" Ori asked her." Well thats because I blew it up when I fought with the pink soul a.k.a The Soul of Destruction." Glitch said. I could not believe a 12 year old monster Felise blew up a city. Well better not mess with this me.

SKIP( they didn't do anything except for Glitch for a week)

Glitch's POV

I finished the AU Hopping Device! I'm so excited. I make 7 of them. Now I can get my revenge on that child. I use
like 4 of them to test then I remembered that I can just scan the device. I forget again. I came downstairs and called out for the others. "Guys! I finished the AU Hopping Device!" I said but I was interrupted by Cens." Will you shut up! We are eating our breakfast." It seems like I need to do the 'scary face'
at Cens, but I didn't. Why? Because I forgot again. " Sorry, but hear this. The child that brought us here named Quri. She has the power of 3 human souls. First, the brown soul, The Soul of Destiny. Second, the dark green soul, The Soul of Hope. And finally, the pink soul, which is The Soul of Destruction. She nothing.like we have ever seen. I still don't know why she brought us here. But, luckily this device can located her if she is near us." I said.

      Suddenly, the device rang. " It seems like she is at the beach-" before I could finish my sentence, Cens interrupted me. " What are we waiting for. Let's go to the beach!". I saw Ori is mouthing 'we are waiting to finish our breakfast.'. I just smiled and lead the way. Crystal seems nervous, but we have to kill it because it will bring destruction to the multiverse. Finally, she agreed to kill her.

      When we reached at the beach, I saw Quri. We charged at her except Crystal who is turning invisible and hiding, avoiding the fight. I summoned my Soul of Hope bow and arrows. I shot at her. She too summoned the same thing. But that was just a decoy.

Creep's POV

I knew Glitch's plan and smack her with my chain while Ori, Cens and Cem summon their Buster Blaster at her. There are smoke everywhere. I thought it was the end, but suddenly a large brown boomerang covered with spikes chop me into two. ( No blood because they are monsters ) Crystal screamed " Creeeeeeeeep!" Glitch then summon her scythe and cut Quri' arms off. But it regrow back. As she was about to shoot her arrows, I smacked her with my chain. She opened a portal and went into it. Ori was shocked to see me standing beside her while the chains inside me trying to incorporating my other half body.
" How are you still alive after being-" I cut Ori's sentence and said " Its because I'm half Undead. Which means I'm immune to monsters attacks and weapons. But I can still die if a human with Determination or that pink soul kill me. How I'm a half Undead? It's because Slaze ( she took Undyne's role in my AU) from my Universe tried to kill me but she didn't, so she used the last human soul which is the light green soul, The soul of Kindness. Jazzy ( he took Frisk role)
took 5 human souls and left. I can also regenerate fast." Glitch doesn't seem suprised. Then Glitch said " Ok. I found her. Quri is at a place called,
Nightmare's Castle?" Then she throws the disc (I'm gonna caled that device disc) and a pot tal open.

      We went in and Ori asked " Are you sure she's here, Glitch?" Glitch said " Positive."

Quri's POV

I can't believe that I lost to that furballs! Well I guess nobody here huh? Then I heard a sound like a Blaster. " Oh great." A Disaster Blaster blast at me but I escape.

Ori's POV

Glitch made a huge blaster. What is that?! Glitch made a barrier to protect us from being blast. After it blast, Quri escape. Bad thing is the castle is destroyed. No wonder how she destroyed a city. The 'other' bad thing is the 'owners' of the castle is back. Great work Glitch. The owners looked like a bunch of skeletons. The one in front of the others is a skeleton covered in a goop tar and had a tentacles behind him. On his left is a skeleton that wear his jacket hoodie and covered in powder. On the left of that hoodie guy is a skeleton that has a hole in his head and his jacket is stained by blood. And lastly, on the left of Mr Goopy is a skeleton that has a black tears and a target at his chest.
I guess we are dead because they are death glaring at us.

_______________________________________

That's all for this chapter. They will have 'nice time' with the skele-tons.
Bye!