2 corinthians 2:11

rosé just stands there, eyes dead as she tries to hold in a scream, her jaw clenched as her nose flairs

jennie is behind her, face looking down at her feet as she plays with her fingers, rosé was rarely angry, but when she was, it wasn't pretty.

jisoo stands next to jennie, rocking back and forth on her feet as she tenses at the awkward tension in heavens headquarters.

"rosé...it can't be that bad...there must be something we can do, this has to be against the rules-"

"jimin shook his hand, fair and square-"

"but yoongi never told him-"

jennie stops talking when rosé shoots her a sharp glare, both her and jisoo flinching at the action.

"don't interrupt me" she warns, earning a nod from the scared angel the second the words slipped from her pretty mouth.

rosé looks back in front of her, biting her tongue as yoongi looks up at her smirking, his voice ringing through her ears and giving her a headache.

"you asked for this...thousands of years ago you asked for this...only now are you getting a taste of your own medicine"

rosé was never one for violence, but when it came to min yoongi, everything was different.

"rosé...have you considered maybe talking to him?" jisoo asks, stepping up and putting her hand on gods shoulder, throwing out suggestions.

"are you serious?" jennie exclaims, quickly catching the attention of the two, "he'll laugh at us, call us a joke, he'll go to bed at night knowing he's gotten to you, you can't talk to him"

"he already knows he's gotten to me...that's the only reason he chose jimin in the first place" rosé snaps, her face red with anger.

call rosé stupid for caring so much about a human on earth, but jimin was just...perfect, everything she was looking for and more...and min yoongi took it all away.

because of that stupid deal, jimin, by rules, can't enter heaven, ever.

don't ask why god herself has 'rules', it's basically how planet earth, the world, is somehow in debt with itself.

(please explain how tf that works 😭💀)

"please..." jisoo says, "consider it, maybe you can work something out..?" she tilts her head, earning an eye roll from jennie.

"i guess i have no choice..."

† † †

rosé sits at the cafe, watching as normal humans walk past her, finding amusement that people don't realize who they're in the room with.

she tugs as her sleeve, shifting uncomfortably in the modern-day outfit, and the fact that she had to 'normalize' herself.