Broken Heart's and Last Goodbye's

Parker's POV:

When Ryan and I were done showering, I wanted to sleep and hide away, but Ryan had phone calls to make and I didn't want to be away from him so I followed him to his office and sat on his lap, I was facing him and hiding my face in his neck while he called the Council. He informed them of what Conner did regarding his father and he unfortunately had to inform them of why we were involved. While we showered I agreed that if he had to tell the council what happened between me and Alpha Conner, and Beta Daryl, that he could tell Derek. The council announces every charge against the accused when they are arrested and I didn't want Derek to find out that way. I cuddled closer as he hung up with the Council.

"Are you ready to do this?" He asked, rubbing my back.

"Yeah. I don't want to say it though."

"You don't have to. I can do all the talking."

"Okay."

He dialed Derek's number and waited as it rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, It's me."

"Hey, How'd Parker's appointment go?"

"It went. That's not really why I am calling though."

"Okay... Good news or bad news?"

"Good news is he is okay. Bad news on the other hand, something was brought up during his appointment and we are going to need your help, the council has already been informed."

"The council? This can't be good. What's going on and how can I help?"

"Well. Any way you can be here with your pack tomorrow?"

"Uh... I can probably arrange that. Why?"

"During his appointment, Tara, his psychiatrist, informed him of the treaty meeting Friday between us and Hailstorm Pack. He started panicking and when asked why, he let out that Alpha Conner, took his position by having Calvin; the rogue who took Parker, help him kill his father."

"Wow."

"That's not all."

"Okay, keep going."

"Alpha Conner and his Beta, Daryl, were working with Calvin as they banished him and told the pack Calvin killed his father."

"The Alpha and Beta from the journal?"

"Yes. The council will be here at 9 am Friday morning and the Hailstorm Pack is due at 12 on Friday. He sent Maria to try to kill Parker, and I will not risk Conner getting his hands on Parker. Not even with the council coming."

I took in a bated breath. Shaking slightly as I waited for Derek's response. I jumped as a loud bang came from the speaker.

"Shh, Shh. I've got you."

"Parker's with you?"

"On my lap."

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

"He doesn't feel up to talking."

"That's okay. Parker. I love you and this information doesn't change that. I will see you tomorrow. I'll bring Violet, you guys can hang out and talk about whatever it is you usually talk about. I may have to inform Dad, He is one of the best warriors in this pack. Would that be okay? I can ask him to not say anything to Mom."

I nodded.

"He says that's okay."

"Okay. We will see you tomorrow. Hang in there Little bro, We won't let them hurt you again."