First look anime reactions

When I first watched...

*BLACK BUTLER
Okay so I what I first got from the anime is that a boy's parents died because of a fire,and later had a contract with a demon he named Sebastian to get revenge on the person who caused the fire. Ciel, is a wicked, smart, awesome boy who owns the manor and has some crazy not that smart servants. Then there's Sebastian, okay yes I did get several nosebleeds. Also I learned several other ways to torture people from the first episode yay:D

______
*ROSARIO+VAMPIRE
Vampire? Already going to watch, okay why boy. Cute innocent girl, but with the Rosario off its bad a** let's kick butt girl. Kokomo...... Total like girl, Yukidi.... Amg kinda like a thundered awwww cute. Mizane... Are we twins?so basically the whole show is pretty nasty but cute and awesome. NOW LETS ALL JUMP TSUNE(yeah sorry spelled his name wrong I think)
_______
*DEATH NOTE
I like L more than Light Yagami, I'm not exactly sure why but I just do. They both ,immature and never liked to lose, it's all strategy, and they both try to exterminate each other? PERFECT. But I wasn't a big fan of Misa, and Light used her Amg. Like didn't she see Light never liked her. and Misa's shinigami was the best. But Ryuko was also awesome...APPLES! Yeah Misa's shinigami's name was Rem. Rem you were a very friendly and caring God of death in salute you for taking care of that girl.(SPOILER ALERT AHEAD).

When L died, I was like Amg, is this the end of the whole anime? But then the lil cute mini L came in ,and how it ended. Light Yagami died, at least Ryuk gets something to eat or whatever. The death note is awesome. But I wonder what I would do with it. What would you do with it?