Pilot

"That's my live stream, thank you all very much and goodbye!" I cut the cameras off and groan.

"Gahhhhhhhh!!!!!! Two hours of the same shit! I need new games."

I go online and search some games. One catches my eye. "Party Pooper? Hm. Maybe I can try this..."

I start the games to see it's an online one. I put a user name in.

"That's not bad." I enter a game and look at the graphics.

"Not bad either." I read the instructions of the game.

"Destroy everything in the house. Earn the most points to head to the next round." I shrug.

"Easy enough." I pop my fingers and get ready. The timer goes down for the game to start. I then notice a chat.

"Chatting too? Nice." I turn my speaker on and get ready. The timer goes off and everyone runs to different areas. I start destroying stuff when some guy destroys something I was about to destroy.

"Aye! I was gonna break that!"

"Haha! I got it first!" He runs off.

"You're not getting away with that...SparkyPikaBoi16?"

"Oh. It isn't as bad as your name (username)!"

"Don't make fun off it!" We continue trying to sabotage each other. But we both ended up loosing.

"It was his damn fault..." I look to my computer to see I had a friend request from the guy.

"I guess...it wouldn't be bad to have a friend." I smiled and click "accept".

"I can tell we're gonna be the best of friends."