Chapter 3

Cara Stacy

I was really shocked and casually shook his hand "Cara. Cara Stacy" I said, and he smiled "Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" he said, "So, what are you doing here, like seriously why are you suddenly talking to me, we just met" I rambled getting embarrassed, "Well, I saw you sitting alone and why not talk to you, like you're so attractive and stuff so yeah..." he trailed off

"Oh so you're kinda Allured with me, if that's what yo were saying" I said while giggling, "yeah you could say that" he said,

*que Marimba ringtone*

My phone is ringing so I motioned Harry that I need to read my text, and he gave me a nod,

From: Allaiza x
Hey! How ya doin? We're going to eat! Want something? x

To: Allaiza x
Nah, I'm out and I met a new friend, he's really Handsome xxx

From: Allaiza x
HE?! I NEED DETAILS OK!? SEE YA LATER LOVE YOU X

I stared away from my screen and look at Harry and  caught him staring at me, weird, "Um, Can I, you know? Get your number or someth-" he rambled while scratching his neck "Here" I shoved him my phone, cutting him "Thanks" we switched numbers.

I stood up from my seat "Hey, Its getting dark outside, Im heading home now" I said while sticking my hand for him to shake, which gladly he took my hand and shook it "Nice meeting you, Cara, maybe we can meet soon, yeah?" He said, "Yeah, sure! Bye!" I said.

I was walking down the streets and suddenly I felt a drop on my nose then on my forehead and I realized that Its going to rain, great, I don't have an umbrella to keep from soaking up.

"Ugh!!" I shouted once it gets heavier, a car stop beside me and the window rolled down, seeing that its Harry "Need a ride?" He said "Are you sure?" I said, "Yeah, I don't want to see a beautiful girl getting soaked up from the rain" he said while smirking "Will you stop before I change my mind?" I said while giggling.

The car ride is full of playing 20 questions, I learned bunch of things from him, that his first word waz 'cat' and he has a one serious girlfriend named Abi, and some sorts.

I realized that were infront of my house, "Hey, I gotta go! See you soon Harry, oh and Thanks for the car ride" I said "Cara wait! Take this! You moght get wet from the rain!" He said while handing me a Nike sweater "Thankyou Harry" I said while leaning up to kiss his cheek "bye" I said.

---------------------------------------

HEEEEEEY VOTE hella long chapter

-Sophia corina