New job part 2

After I told dad, Bella, and Jacob to come by the house I got dinner ready for the family and Jacob. When they got here I was just finishing dinner so I told them to go site down at the table. When I was done surviving everyone's plates I put them on the table and we started eating. Half way through dinner I told everyone that I got a new job at the hospital. Everyone was shocked because they didn't know that I had a medical degree. I then had to tell them that while I was in the ombu black ops I also had to learn medical care, hacking, and animal care and warfare for the animals we used. After I told them that they understood why and how I became the best of the best in the ombu black ops.  After that sunk in Jacob asked me , " Who will you be working with then? " " I will be working with Dr. Cullen. " I told them all. Jacob looked so mad that I had to tell him that I wouldn't even need Dr. Cullen's help that I probably already new more than he did. Everyone was shocked by that since Carlisle was there best doctor. I then said, " Hey dad do you remember Siren? " "Yah why?" " Well she's moving up here and is also going to be working at the hospital with me so you will get to see her again. " " Oh that's good has she found a place yet? " "Yah. she'll be living in the house right acrosed the road from me and she'll be moving in with her new husband Aren, her daughter Sky, and all her animals." " Oh when did she get married and didn't that kid Paul like her? " " She got married while we were in the ombu black ops and yah Paul and Siren did like each other before the kid napping but when you get kid napped a lot changes. So when Siren meet Aren she automatically knew that he was the one for her. " After I said all of that they were surprised. We soon finished dinner after that conversation. When we were all done I said goodbye to dad, Bella, and Jacob. Then fed the horses and dogs and put the kids in bed. Then I headed to bed.