Sirens arrivel

When I woke up the day after the big dinner I made monkey bread for the kids, fed the horses, got dressed, and got ready for the shopping that we need before the end of this week. When all that was done I got my kids up so we all could sit down and have a nice family breakfast. While we were eating Katrina, my oldest, reminded me that today was the day my best friend Siren would arrive in town. So before I left for work I called the pack and asked them if they could watch over the kids all day while I was at work and if they could pick up Siren and her family up at the airport at noon. They all said yes of course though Paul was not happy to hear that Siren had a family now. So when the pack got here I gave them a list of what to do and headed off to work.

The packs pov.
After Scar left we saw the kids look at us with a mischievous look on there faces. Katrina walked up to Jacob and said, "Dad what are we going to do first, and do you know who are other dad is?" Everyone was shocked by what she just said mainly by the fact that she called Jacob dad. Jacob just responded with, " Why don't we go get Mrs. Sirens house ready for them and no I don't know who your other dad is . " Katrina just responded with a simple ok witch shocked everyone again because of how mature she acted. After a little while everyone headed over to the Rivers residency to get there house ready. When they saw the house they where heading too they all stoped in surprise at the huge mansion that was in front of them. Everyone was soon excited to start getting the Rivers' house ready for them. When they opened the door they saw all the unpacked boxes waiting to be put in place. They started to unpacked and put everything away in the fanciest way they could with Leah going behind them and fixing any mistakes. When they where down they saw it was almost noon so they sent Leah to go pick up the Rivers' while the rest of the pack watched over the kids .

Leah's pov
I got in my jeep and headed to the airport. When I got there I saw a family of 3 all with the same discreptoin that Scar gave us. So when I saw them I asked them if they were the Rivers's family. They said, " Yes we are, who are you and where is Scar? " " I'm Leah and Scar will be at the house a little while after we get there. " " Ok let's head out then. " " Yes ma'am. " We got into my  jeep and headed back to Sirens new house. When we got there everyone was waiting for us and the kids ran right over to Siren.

Scar's pov
I polled into Sirens house and heard laughter so I knew my sister from the ombu black ops was back home.