4|ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ..

Nobodys pov

After dinner Rin and Amimon aswell as the other brothers walked Rin to his room to hang out together. They wanted to know more about his life. Even though they knew why he hated it. The thing is they didn't know the full story. So they decided to help deal with some of his issues. More or less, depression, they wanted to take it slowly, they didn't want rin to feel pressured in his own home.

Once as said before, it's like the Demons cared more then the humans..It was true they all knew so eventually Rin was ready and started explaining.

(I'm gonna put bits and pieces)

"I was born in late December, me and my "Twin brother""He said with parenthesis"My mom died giving birth..Adopted by the exorcist Shiro Fujimoto. He hid my true powers. Wouldn't let dad take me. Getting treated like absolute shit"  Rin explained(Not full story, just act like he told the full story).

The demon brothers were worried, some phased some not. He then heard a meow before seeing Kuro the small black kitty come from under the bed being waken up from his nap as he meows and hisses from being waken up.

Rin's pov

I see kuro my small little cat hissing quite angrily as I patted his head mouthing an apology before picking the small cat up holding it closer to my chest. Lucifer then finally spoke up(I think 1st oldest-)"Well then. After that has happened what shall we do now? I mean we can disguise ourselves and go to the human realm and just hang ou-"Lucifer was then interrupted by Amimon. I laughed a little which was surprising cause I haven't done it in a long time..Well I haven't laughed that wasn't faked"Yeah! Let's go! Human candy is just so good"He said as he grabbed Rins arm"Me and rin are gonna go get ready in my room! I have some of his clothes there anyway!"Amimon pulled me out of my room leaving the oldest brothers there.

Amimon's POV

"Ishh...I have some candy..some where.."I said to myself turning out my pockets looking for candy. I didn't find any in which that made me pout. Rin looked over at me confused before starting to quietly laugh before grabbing a peice of candy from his own pocket.
I cleared my throat then said
"You ARE gonna share that. Right?"I said giving the slightest bit of puppy eyes
THIRD PERSON POV
After Rin shared his candy Rin had went to his room to change. Everyone had left..Perfect. Rin pulled out a small blade he had in his pockets as he felt a couple of tears in his eyes as he started to softly sing

"Losing interest
You won't find no better than this
I swear girl if you leave just let me know
So I won't look dumb when you move on...
Something doesn't feel right
Circumstances got me broken, prone to feel like
My whole life is a lie
And I'm looking for a way to get better
But lately my entire world's become gray and the weather
Been cold as ever, that's my real ice
I realize real lies in my real life
Even real eyes can't fathom that they
Wanna see me living life better
But then they never wanna
Ever see me living life better than them
And I'm a friend to them
What is a friend to them
If all my friends be enemies and I'm dead to them?
When will it end?
My days spent on defending my feelings
Showing no emotion, pretending that I'm feeling
Fine but I'm reminded my time is what I'm seeking
I'm like a light beaming at night when I fight demons
It's out of sight, seeming like I cannot quite reach it
'Til I find a peace of mind and I'm giving my life meaning.."

AMIMON POV
I heard Rin singing. It was simultaneously the cutest thing I've ever heard. I didn't know how good of a singer he was. I liked singing, but yet of course I couldn't sing better then Rin. I also get nervous so that's that. Anyways, I'll pretend like j didn't hear anything..

ONE SECOND LATER(still Amimons pov)

"OH MY GOD RIN YOU'RE SINGING IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!"I yelled in which I didn't mean to cause I said that I wouldn't say anything. BUT EHH. I'm a king I can do what I want and when I want. But that's enough of that

To be continued!!

Thanks for reading it! Sorry for not posting or updating!

-Alex