3|ᴘ-ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇ?!

×××××××Nobody's Pov×××××
One week later

Rin had sighed, things have only gotten worse since the stunt that Bon pulled, he was just tired and upset. Rin had already packed his bag and began walking out of the classroom, it was finally time to leave this place.And it was funny how nobody noticed that he was walked out. I still hadn't finished packing my bag, well I guess I should only bring a few things. Otherwise they'll think I faked my death, and I want it to be as believable as possible. I grabbed my rather empty school bag as I shoved it with clothes, and some mangas that I had. I walked over to Yukio's stash of candy, yeah I knew he had one. I grabbed some of the contents inside as he put it in the bag as well. Closing it i walk out of the dorm, walking outside and to the garden looking around. I soon spotted a puff of green, and assumed it was Amaimon and I was right it was. I sat next to him in the grass,"I have some candy, and I've packed some of my clothes. Are we ready to leave yet?"Amaimon nodded, "Just wait for Mephisto, he should be here any second now."The green haired male stated, and after he said that the purple haired demon showed,"Alright! Now Rin are you sure this is what you want?"Rin just nodded eagerly, he was happy that he could get away from the cruel torture. "Alright then, I would say I'd miss you but I will be seeing you. Anyways, I'll arrange your death here shortly."Mephisto said, he swirled his little umbrella around as a small blue portal showed. As it got larger it eventually stopped, having enough room for the two males to enter. Amaimon walked into the portal and Rin had followed behind, Mephisto just waved a bit as the portal eventually closed.
~Amaimon pov~

After me and Rin came out of the portal he looked surprised, I just grinned a bit and began walking forth to fathers castle. "Hey! Wait up!"I heated Rin say, but I didn't listen I just kept walking while he followed. The guards that stood at the castle entrance stepped aside as me and Rin walked inside.
The decor on the walls were a light shade of blue, and some white and black. The lights were off, like always as we walked to the throne room. Looking up there father sat on his throne? Or chair whatever you'd call it.
~third person~
"Rin. You've finally decided to come home. I have been waiting for your return."

After rin heard those words he just wanted to run up to his father and hug him but it wasn't time for that yet"Yeah..Here I am.."Rin spoke out looking at the ground not actually knowing what to say" Come give me a hug..Rin" Rin jumped at these words cause at true cross all he needed was a hug..Nobody did they all just shoved him away

Rin then ran up to his father and gave him a hug"I've always needed an actual hug"Amaimon looked confused"You've been hugged before rin.."Rin turned to Amimon shaking his head slightly"No those were fakes..Especially the ones from Yukio and Shiro..oh and dont let me forget about the cram school students.."Satan was beyond mad at these words and Amimon knew it"But its okay father rin will be staying here with us!"Amimon broke in mid sentence

Rin nodded quickly as he pulled away from the hug
"I dont think I will be leaving..I was t-treated badly.."Rin looked at the ground as Amaimon then grabbed Rins hand"Father I will take rin to meet brothers.."Amimon looked at satan as satan Nodded "Go ahead son be down my dinner"

Rin and Amimon then leave the room walking into the garden of Amahara. Rin had a dumbfounded yet amazed expression as he looked around first seeing Azazel the second born. As he was just sitting in a pile of flowers as Amimon walked over to Azazel as Rin just stood there "Hey there big brother.."Amaimon said as he looked at Azazel that had his eyes closed not even paying attention to Amimon as a couple of minutes later Amimon poked his forehead as Azazel's eyes shot Open.
"Oh I didn't see you the-"Azazel looked over at Rin before getting up floating over to him"U-Uh..Hi I'm Rin"Azazel looked at him blinking slowly before nodding"Yes brother I've heard father speak of you, My name is Azazel I'm king of the spirits"(I dont know If that's right or not but if it isn't please tell me)Azazel paused"Nice to meet you, also Amimon Beelzebub is somewhere"Azazel said. Before you know it Rin had met all of his stepbrothers. They were much more human then actual people. They actually cared for rin. By the end of the day they had been watching movies together Waiting for dinner. As soon as dinner came they all sat in their seats. Their was one empty seat and it was next to Satan and a extremely beautiful girl. She had long hair and piercing blue eyes. Almost like rin. The only thing Rin could conclude was that she was his mother as he sat in his assigned seat. Rin had eaten so good this night. He couldn't stop thinking about how wrong he was treating from the cram school..And his own "Brother" He wasn't involved in much of the conversations because of this as everyone fell silent looking at Rin with a concerned yet confused look"Rin are you Alright?"Amimon said actually sounding concerned for once"Oh Yeah! I'm fine.."Rin said putting on a fake smile. Everyone knew his smile was fake. They just went with it..

[To be continued]