chapter 3-krystals school

School is like my own personal hell it sucks.people always ALWAYS make fun of me.I've never ever done ANYTHING to these people but you know how roumors spread!! Like a wild fire! I have transfored schools about 10 times still the same story.i go to the new school amd somehow some way those kids know me and are aware of how weird i am! I've asked my dad to home school me but well he has a job to maintain so he said "no home schooling,ok you're gonna have to deal with school" i cry soooo much all the time.but anyway my schools name is shanecrawford high I'm 16 now.i was about 3 or 4 when my mum died :(.she was so sweet from what i remember of her.

                                When i go to school i get made fun of so much that i eat alone in the bathroom-still dreaming of that mad man in that blue box.i know he's out there somewhere.he is real believe me you! Ill prove it one day! Amd everyone will wish they would have been nicer to me and belived me!

                            So i got home from hell.i guess school didn't go to bad but i still got called that ugly fat looking little bi^^h.i always get called stuff like that.but it goes in one ear and oit the other.why why was i born i often thought.

                       I love watching the show called the office its amazing!! That's when i heard a sound-a sound like the TARDIS.(the time machine he travels in) I've seen/heard this in my dreams.

                     Krystal gets up and looks outside when she saw it she knew she saw it!