chapter 5-the doctor

So krystal went up to the blue police box when he walked out.it was the doctor it was actually the doctor!!!!he looked at her and said ' hello krystal' she asked him how he knew her name all he said was 'i know a lot of things' she just looked at him and out of nowhere hugged him and started to cry. He asked her why she was crying but all she said was "i knew you were real i knew it" he just smiled.and asked her the best question she's ever heard in her life "do you want to travel with me?" She said "yes of corse"

                              So they both hopped into the TARDIS and he asked her "so where do you want to go?" She said 'somewhere amazing' he gave her a smerk. She was so amazing by him she told everyone he was real but nobody believed her. Then she rememberd what she told her step mum. "Ill be back in 2 hours" "uhm" krystal said with a sadness in her voice "doctor" "yes yes what is it" "i promised my mum that i would be back home within 2 hours" "oh that won't be a problem,this is a time machine remember?!?!" "Oh oh yeah!!" Said krystal "so where are we goin????" She said. He said somewhere awesome!!!

                                They arived at galafrey-where the doctor lived and she looked amazed she smiled at him and asked him where they were he told her "this is where i was born" she said "this is sooooo cool!!!" So they went to his "house type thingy" all it was was a little place in the TARDIS but krystal didn't care she was happy wherever she was with the doctor.

                                      He told her to sit here and stay cause this is where you will be staying when you're with me. "Ok" she said and one more thing she told him about all the things that have went on in her life he told her that he already knew what was goin on and that's why he was there. She told him something he will never forget. Something so terriable that he turned fifty shades of red.he was sad and crying.

                            So after that he said that he would keep her safe.she was so happy but at that moment she woke up.this was all a dream. She was just dreaming.