The Truth

Dream's POV:

Sapnap and I were just laying on the couch, bored. There was nothing really to do. We just sat there scrolling through tiktok and twitter. Ugh, we couldn't even go on stream! George was visiting his family for the week. Buuuuuut we COULD do a stream alone..

—The two set up everything and started to stream they had to go in different rooms, though—

3rd Person POV:

"Good morning or night everyone! Today we are goin to be playing just a normal survival world with Sapnap, We weren't suppose to stream today but why not!" Dream spoke. The two started to get wood and made swords, axes, pickaxes, and left some wood for their house. A few minutes later they had finished building the base of a house, with a chest, furnace, crafting table, and things like those. "Heyy where are all the sheep at? i've only found one so far!" Sapnap said. "I dunno but I have a bed" Dream said to tease Sapnap. "OOOOH THREE SHEEP!" Sapnap yelled, earning a wheeze from Dream. Sapnap then went inside to craft a bed. "Sapnap...Let's put our minecraft beds together." Dream said with a sarcastic smirk on his face. "No why would I ever do that with YOUUU" Sapnap says back while placing his bed next to Dream, they both giggle a little. Soon it was night so they both went inside to sleep. "Ohhh Dreeeeeaaaaamm" Sapnap said while about to enter the house while dream was already asleep. "Whaaaaattt" Dream said. "Nooootthhhhhiing!" Sapnap said giggly. Dream turned away but the next thing he saw was sapnap crouching up and down on his character. They both laughed historically. Sapnap and Dream were just mimicking...that. The next Minecraft day the two had mined and made a nether portal using Dreams trick. They entered with all of their gear and made sure to be careful. They then split up, but not far. about ten seconds later everyone hears a "DREAAAAAMMMMM HELP ME MY SWORD BROKE!" from sapnap. Dream started to laugh again. "StOoOooOpP!" Sapnap yelled at the mobs even though he knew they couldn't understand, they were just some dumb pixels.

—Sapnap tried you swim in lava—

     Dream and Sapnap were laughing crazy. A few minutes later they decided to save the world for another stream. Sapnap turned off his PC and put away his mic setup. He went into their room and hugged Dream. "I really love you yknow." Sapnap said causing the two to blush a bit. "I can tell from what happened on our stream." Dream said with a smirk. "I thought it would be funny!" Sapnap said with a  short chuckle. Dream ruffled the shorters hair. They decided they should get some rest, since it was 2 am.

Sapnaps POV:

     I wake up and decide to just scroll through twitter for a little while. I grab my phone and open the app, but for some reason i accidentally go to messages. I look at me and Dreams texts, and I remember about what happened two streams ago. I decided I should tell my fans. I put down my phone and walk into the living room to see Dream watching some TV. "Want me to cook something for you?" I offer. "Hmmm...Some ramen would be nice." He says. "In the morning?" I asked kinda confused. "It's 1 o'clock, you over slept dummy." He teases. "Well my bad greenscreen." I say in an annoying tone. "Whatever Snapmap." I put some ramen into the microwave, but I don't really feel like eating right now. BEEP BEEP BEEP. I hear from the microwave. I take out the ramen cup and hand it to Dream. "Thaaaankk you Nickkyyyyyy." He says in a weird voice. "Your welcome Claaaaaaayyyyyy" I say back to match his tone. I sat down next to him while he ate his ramen. "I think we should tell our fans before anything bad happens.." Sapnap said. "Hmm..You're right." Dream replied. "I walked to the room, grabbed my phone, opened twitter and started to type. //TW: HOMOPHOBIA AND F SLUR//           "Hello everyone! I have a really important  announcement today, Dream and I are officially dating. This has been going on for two years now. I kindly ask of you to unfollow if you don't support us, please don't see us any different, this will not affect our streams and we hope to continue with our channels! - Twsapnap" I hit the post button hoping everything goes well. About three seconds later almost everyone was supportive and of course, there were some fangirls. I scrolled through the comments, relieved that i haven't lost any followers, and that my fan base is fully supportive! It was all great until I see one comment. "What the fuck?? This is absolutely disgusting. Relationships are between a man and a women. Such a faggot. — Anonymous" My heart dropped. I got a bit of flashbacks to my parents when they found out I was gay. My eyes tested up a bit but I wiped them. I remembered now that I am happy, living my best life with my soulmate.

(Word count: 858)

(((AN: I can reclaim the slur so it's okay that i can type it. I'm bisexual.)))