ʜᴏᴛ ᴍᴇss ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 1

Hello! My name is Kim Y/N. Im 26 years old. I was sick due to MonoPhobia/AutoPhobia since my bestfriend or should i say boyfriend, his name is Kim Jong-Hyun. he died due to suicide. I kinda live a normal life but I'm kinda a "slave" for my sister, Kim Jennie, she is 2 years younger than me. she is like a little snitch, i cant even even handle staying home with her cause she always goes to parties, gets home drunk like fuck. invites boys to our house and sleeps with them in her home. she is a little brat to me but infront of our family and friends she is like a little sweet angel like a 5 year old, like what the fuck. right now im going home cause i was at work. i unlocked the door with my key and saw Jennie kissing a fucking GIRL and i think i know who is she................. Park So-Youn. she is the famous figure skater in Korea. my face and body froze to see my 24 year old sister kissing a 22 year old women.
(Y/N) Yah Kim Jennie!!
So-Youn looked at me like she is in fear
(JN) Yah why did you sto-.
Jennie looked at me shocked.
(JN) Ohh hey Unn-
(Y/N) when did you came home?
(JN) Wha-
(Y/N) I asked, When did you came home?
(JN) *Sigh* I wasn't at school...
I was Angry as hell
(Y/N) What did you do all day Huh?!?!? SPENDING ALL DAY WITH SO-YOUN HUH?!?!?!
(JN) yes........
Ding Dong. The door ringed.
(Y/N we will talk about this later in private.
I opened the door and saw my mom breathing heavily.
(Y/N) Mom what happened?
(Mom) If someone's knocking don't open the door ok?
Ding Dong.
(Mom) Girl's don't open it please
(All) ok.
It ringed several times and Banging. it scared me the most. I saw in the little hole who was it and it was.......................

To be continued. Sorry if it's short cause I have 3 tests coming up. Geography, Chemistry and Baking. I'm trying my best to also post some other OneShot's