ᴡʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2

The person was knocking on the door several times but then it turns on to banging. When I saw who it was in the little hole I saw.................my drunk father. I was shocked at his statement.
(DD) baby give me money now!!
I flinched and said.
(Y/N) Father why are you drun-
(DD) I told you give me Money!!
I flinched again, I'm already scared of my father and I feel like where is my father.
My mom came and she was shocked who it was.
(MM) Hyung-Sik where were yo-
He hit my mom with his belt several times in the arm, he hit her so hard that I saw a big bruise.
Jennie came out of the room with So-Youn hugging each other scared.
(DD) Give me the money now!!!
I felt that someone was watching us and it was the police. They walked slowly to not make any sound, one of the cops put my dad into handcuffs
(PL) you are under arrest for stealing and abusing your family members.
Stealing?!? Since when he was stealing stuff?
The police took my dad and I looked around and couldn't find mom Jennie and So-Youn
So-Youn was trying to help mom by giving her bandages, while Jennie was giving her a favourite snack which is gonna help her cheer her up. I went to my mom's bedroom and saw So-Youn and mom.
(Y/N) So-Youn can I talk with you?
So-Youn nodded and I took her hand
(Y/N) So-Youn thank you for helping my mom and I'm sorry if I was mad at you cause you know how she is.
(SY) it's ok and no problem, and Jennie didn't told me that she has a sister.
I was a little confused that Jennie didn't told So-Youn she has a sister tho.
(MM) Y/N!! Can you come for a second?
I came and stood behind the door.
(MM) Y/N did Jennie do something bad.
She concerned and I didn't do anything and just Lowered my head down
(MM) Y/N I'm talking to you....Y/N let me tell you something. That I have cameras in the house and I can see everything and don't tell Jennie anything cause I wanna see how she behaves at home ok?
I was shocked and surprised that mom had cameras cause she never said anything about cameras, gladly that Jennie can't hear anything cause this room is Soundproof. I got out of the room to get mom some peace and quiet, when I left moms room I saw that Jennie was in her room doing something. I was about to knock at Jennies door to help me with something but I heard some weird sounds, when I heard those sound loud and clear I was shocked...... it was Jennie moaning.
(SY) Babygirl don't be too loud cause your mother and your sister can hear you.
Jennie was still moaning when So-Youn gave her a warning. I gave up on waiting so I opened the door and I couldn't believe what I saw..........

Sorry if it's too short...