Chapter 12 'New Years dream'

Third pov

"Levi come on let's go" Hanji says pulling Levi's arm.

"Where are we going shitty glasses"

"We are going to a place where I used to go play as a kid"

"Tch" he says

"Come on it will be fun"

Hanji dragged Levi to the  green butterfly tree as he saw it his eyes widened.

"Come on sit down" by the time Levi went to look at Hanji she was already sitting down.

"Are you----" Before he could finish Hanji interrupted him.

"Look I can't wait all day" Hanji says, Levi was still standing in shock "look the fireworks are about the start" Hanji says putting on the radio.

She looked at her phone it was about 10:21 she smiled and pulled Levi down beside her Levi tched, Hanji grabbed her bag on her back and put it in front of her she stood up well Levi stood beside her they set up a blanket for them to sit on then both sat down, Hanji pulled a vase from her bag and put it on the blanket in front of them she then took a flower from her bag which was special because it was from the boy that she met years ago Levi once opened his eyes, Hanji laid down snacks in front of them just then Levi, Hanji and Eren ' s  friends came just in time to sit beside them.

"Yeah you guys made it" Hanji smiled

"Yes we did girl" said Nanaba smiling.

"We wouldn't miss it for the world" said Mike

"Yeah who do you think we ate" Petra cheers

"Your right" Hanji says "Ooo the count downs going to start soon" Hanji say in amused well checking her phone.

"Wait did anyone bring the radio " asks Eren

"I didn't sorry" says Armin

"I did" says Ewrin putting it in front of us.

"So why are we here again" asks Connie

"For new years " says Sasha munching on chips

"Oo yeah" says Connie

"Tch, how did you forget that" says Levi

"Isn't that obviously he doesn't have a brain" Jean says everyone looks at him "just like a certain suicidal maniac" Jean stares at Eren.

"What did you just call me horse face" Eren argues

"Eren just stop" Mikasa says

"But he started it" Eren says

"You should listen to her green horn" says Oluo biting his tounge

"Tch, I'm sitting with a bunch of shit for brains" says Levi

"Don't be rude" Hanji says in her anoyoing tone

"Your probably the master of shit for brains" Levi muttered

"What how could you say that" Hanji says sarcastically

"Yeah that's a bit rude don't you think" Petra chuckles

"The fore works are going to start soo" says Eld

"Yeah so let's prepare for count down" says Guntner

"What time" asked Jean

"It's 10:43" says Eld"

"I'm so excited how about you guys" asked Armin

"I'm so ready" says Krista

"If little Krista here is ready Than I am to" says ymir patting Krista head.

"I guess I'm ready" sighed Annie

"Brighten up its new years" says Reiner

"Yeah it will be fun" isabel smiled

"Tch when did you get here" asked Levi

"Just now" says Farlan

***

The count down was just about to start.

" it's kemi here Live and people are getting ready for new years it's just about to start so prepare" says the radio

"I'm so excited" Hanji almost screams

"Sssh" Levi sighs

"Okay let's start 10" says the radio

"9"

"8"

"7"

"6"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1" says everyone in a syphony (including the person talking through the radio)  "happy new years" everyone yells even person on radio.

"Yeah finally" Hanji yells hugging Levi

"Get off of me" yells Levi

"Yahoo" isabell shouts

"Yeah" Farlan puts his hands in the air.
__________________________________________________________

Levi's pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes to find a room much different from the one I originally had, I look to my side to find Hanji I shook Hanji she woke up right away, she sat up and grabbed her glasses from the nightstand beside us she put them on then looked at me.

"What is it levi it's so early" she says in a tired voice.

"Were am I thought we were at new years" I ask wondering why Hanji was beside me.

"We never celebrate new years here, Ewrin would never do that" Hanji says " are you okay Levi" she says with concern

Then it hit me all of that was just a dream I had from the day we met, to everything at that moment all my memories came tumbling back of the really world not the dream I'd thought was real.

"Yeah I'm fine I just had a dream that was so really" I say chuckling at the thought.

"Okay then" she said confused why I chuckled because I never did that" say what was your dream about" she asks

"It was about the day we met but different day different times " I say smiling, I went out my bed and kissed my wife on the head and opened the door leading to out my room.

"The what.... you met who" she says  "Levi,Levi" she says concerned yelling at me.

She repated my name over and over trying to get my attention well I just smiled before I took a step out my door I looked at her and smiled a happy smile whispering "thank you" I then waved goodbye as I left with a smile, well she was on my bed clueless calling my name, I was content with what I had dreamed it was definitely a dream I could never forget as, I got to the main hall and saw the the other members of the corps and Ewrin I went in with a smile a very content smile everyone looked at me with surprise.

"What got you so happy Corpral Levi" asked Ewrin

"Oh nothing" I say "but anyway my squad come with me we got some training to do" I say in utter delight.

"Yes sir" says Connie,Sasha, Jean,Eren,Mikasa,Armin,Ymir,Kirsta.
(Probably more, I don't remeber the rest lol) well saluting at their Captian confused but with a stern voice.