5) Smut part

Mark went straight into the room and closed the door behind us so no one would walk in.

I couldn't believe this was about to happen, I had been waiting for this moment, no, I had been longing for this moment ever since our first time and now it was happening!

As soon as the door had been closed, Mark turned to me with a smirk and we began making out. It quickly turned steamy and as he got closer and closer I could feel him against me. I could feel how hard he was which really turned me on...

As we were making out, Marks hands traveled around my body, touching and caressing just the right places. His hands went to the back of my dress to unzip it when I suddenly stopped him...

Me: "Oppa... wait" I said as I remembered what N and I had talked about.

I really wanted to try and give him a bl*wjob but my plan about just taking him somewhere didn't exactly work out so...now seemed like the perfect time right?

Without saying anything I got on my knees. Mark knew where this was going and I could tell it made him excited, but a bit shocked at the same time. I hadn't done this before so I was a bit nervous but I tried not to show it.

I remembered what N told me, she made it sound so easy though... But it made me feel better knowing that it might be awkward at first but we'll get used to it quickly.

Mark then started to undress himself, I tried not to show him how turned on I was but it was sure hard! When he had undressed what was needed I started to get nervous... what if he didn't like it?

Me: "Oppa... I've never done this before..."
Mark: "That's okay"
Me: "But I don't know if..."
Mark: "Just try babe, I'm sure you're good at it" he said as he looked down at me, followed by a smirk. Oh he sure wanted his huh...

I took his words to heart and put my hands around his d*ck. I wasn't sure how to start out so I just took him into my mouth and grabbed what my mouth couldn't fit with my hands like N had told me. Maybe I should've started slower but... 😳

Mark moaned at the sudden movement, turning me on even more. I began going up and down, slowly increasing my speed. I could tell Mark was enjoying it as he let out pleasurable moans every now and then.

I did as N had told me, when I found out what he liked I just kept doing it until he would come. The pleasure soon became unbearable as I kept increasing my speed. After some time, Mark came while he moaned loudly. It sounded so hot!!!

I didn't know what to do now though... should I swallow or not? I forgot to ask N about that lol. I suddenly became nervous since it was now over and I didn't know what to do so I nervously swallowed some of his cum, not a lot though. I looked up at Mark, waiting to hear his response.

Me: "W..was that good enough...?" I cutely asked him as I stood up. He smirked at me as he noticed some of his cum had stained my dress.

Mark: "That was amazing!" he said as he guided me to the bed... damn, I already knew what was next.

I got on the bed, excited but nervous as I watched Mark undress the rest of his clothes. I didn't know if I should undress myself or if Mark was going to undress me...so I just sat there awkwardly... they do say the first and second time is awkward😂😳

Mark looked at me and I could tell he didn't know what to do either... I began undressing myself fast just to get to the next step faster.

Mark: "Wow... babe you're so beautiful"
Me: "Oppa.... thanks.." I drunkly replied.

We were now both naked, and extremely drunk... We were both so turned on and so needy for each other that we just went straight to the point!

Mark: "So..." he drunkly but awkwardly said.
Me: "So..." I replied.
Mark: "S..should we...?"
Me: "Don't say anything..." I said as I went closer to him.

Right after that, I laid myself down on the bed. Mark then positioned himself at my entrance since we both wanted it now.

Mark: "Can I...?" he drunkly asked as we looked deeply at each other with our drunk blurry visions.

Me: "Yes" I said as Mark then entered me... f*ck...

Since we were drunk and needy he already went faster and faster as he was going in and out of me. I tried to hold back my moans at first but quickly gave up as the pleasure became more intense.

He was hitting just the right spot which made it so hard for me! The pleasure was amazing and I was a moaning mess.

Me: "Aaaahhh..! Mark... ah.." I moaned as he went harder on me. I could already feel it... I was almost there...

I could feel Mark was there soon too since he tried to go faster. Soon after that we both came, but being extremely drunk, Mark didn't pull out so he came inside me...🔞😳 I didn't think anything of it though, since I was drunk too.

Mark laid down besides me and cuddled up to me. I grabbed the blanket and we laid there for what felt like hours but it was actually just 30 minutes. Suddenly someone knocked on the door...

???: "Are y'all finished? The party is over"
Me: "Omg... Mark who is it?"
Mark: "I don't know babe..."
Mark: "Who is it??!!!" he yelled.
???: "Who do you think? It's Taeyong!"
Me: "F*ck! Markeu...we weren't supposed to use this room..."
Mark: "What do you mean sweetie?"
Taeyong: "I'm coming in so cover yourselves"
Mark: "WAIT!" he yelled as him and I got dressed as fast as we could!

Just when we were dressed, Taeyong swung the door open! I RAN out of the room, hitting Taeyong's shoulder while trying to get passed him. Mark didn't know why I was running so he just walked out slowly.

Taeyong: "Mark??? What the... where is Jimin and N??"
Mark: "What...?"
Taeyong: "Why the heck where you in here? I only told Jimin and N about this room. Don't tell me you and your girl-"
Mark: "Hyung... I'm sorry I didn't know we couldn't use this room.."
Taeyong: "That's fine bro, have you seen Jimin and N?"
Mark: "Well.. last time I saw them they were drunk, making out on the floor and saying something about a car or something"
Taeyong: "No way, really?? Damn!"
Mark: "I was f*cking drunk I don't remember but all I know is that Jimin was really really drunk and N was sitting on him on the floor and then suddenly they were gone, wait actually I think they said something about the bathroom?"
Taeyong: "That's all I needed to know, thanks Mark-ah, oh and... I hope you enjoyed your time in this room😉🔞" he said as he left to find Jimin and N.

Taeyong went straight to the bathroom but they weren't there... All Taeyong knew was that he had A LOT of cleaning to do lol.