3) The party

Mark and I arrived before Jimin and N, so we just went inside Taeyong's house. It was dark, but the colored lights dimly lit up the rooms. There was a lot of people, probably because everyone was downstairs.

As we got in, this random girl greeted us like she was someone we knew.

Random girl: "Heeeey friends!!! Y'all just the two of you or?" she drunkly yelled.

Mark: "Sup, well we're waiting for two friends but I guess they're a bit late?"
Random girl: "Awesome!!! That doesn't matter they can come whenever they want!!! The thing that matters is that you two are having a great time, follow me" she said as she guided us towards the kitchen. We looked at each other confused but decided to just follow her.

Random girl: "So are y'all dating or?" she asked while she grabbed 3 different bottles from the fridge.

Mark: "Yes we are" he said as he put his arm around my waist to pull me closer to him.

Random girl: "Nice!!! Is it like serious or just a one time thing?" she asked while mixing whatever was in those bottles into two cups.

Me: "Excuse me?! What do you mean a one time thing??!"
Mark: "Calm down babe, she's probably just joking"
Random girl: "Damn girl chill, I ain't tryna be rude, all my friends date guys for like one week and then they move onto to the next guy I just assumed...well anyways so you two are serious?"
Mark: "Yes"
Random girl: "Damn that's rare these days, anyways so who are your friends?"
Me: "Is this an interview?! Why are you asking so many questions?!"
Random girl: "Oh guuurl, you gotta work on that attitude if you wanna be serious, I'm just making conversation"
Mark: "She wasn't trying to be rude, I'm sorry..." he said as he looked at me, signaling me to stop the attitude.

The girl had finished mixing our drinks so she began putting the bottles back in the fridge as she suddenly turned around.

Random girl: "It's fine, why are you here anyways? How did you hear about this party?"
Me: "My best friend asked me to come, I didn't know about the party before she asked me but we're all pretty good friends with Taeyong"
Random girl: "Oh so you're friends of Taeyong? Then who is your best friend?"
Me: "Her name is N, she's the one we're waiting for actually, she's coming tonight with her boyfriend Jimin"
Random girl: "Wait The Jimin? Park Jimin?"
Me: "Yes...? Park Jimin, do you know him?"
Random girl: "Not personally but hell yeah I know him! Dang, I didn't know he had a girlfriend... Darn it, well off goes another guy from my dating/boyfriend material list"
Mark: "You have a list of guys you wanna date? What the actual-"
Me: "Mark she's a girl, get over it"
Random girl: "Thanks honey, I see Mark is new to this territory. But hey I'm fine, Jimin is probably better of with N, and I have another guy at the top of my list and I'm planning on making a move tonight"
Me: "Jimin and N are serious, I wouldn't mess with their relationship if I were you. So who's the guy on top of the list?"
Random girl: "Don't judge but it's Taeyong"
Mark: "Taeyong? Well good luck with that, I heard he's seeing someone and it's apparently pretty serious"
Random girl: "WHAT?! You're kidding me right?!?! Oh my flipping god... enjoy your mystery drink I'm outta here!!!" she madly yelled as she jogged away from us.

We didn't know if we should leave the drinks or take them, but as I turned to look at the table, Mark had already drained his glass so I just took the other one and started drinking it.

Now I don't know what was in those cups but it was sure strong! After drinking that mix we went to get some more from the table in the living room. There was a lot of people so it was hard to get to the table. Mark managed to grab whatever his hands could hold and we went to sit on the half filled couch in the middle of the room.