Stage Closes

Chapter Thirteen: Stage Closes

“Why won’t you love me?” Desiree asked, as she went around Elizar who was standing in the middle of the courtyard of the temple, waiting for an opportunity to attack Desiree.

It was hard to attack someone who could turn into smoke whenever she wanted.

“You’re a sick sadist” Elizar called out the courtyard.

“How cruel, I admired you” the voice said.                  

“I despised you”

“I desire you”

“I hated you”

“But I love you” she whispered to his ear. Elizar didn’t move but summoned a sneak attack using his magic. It was effective, blood dripped from her chest. Desiree smiled. ELizar stood there concentrating on where she might appear next.

******

“Look” Allea pointed, Michelle shot a glare where Allea was pointing at. Mauve sparks flew, they looked so much like the immortals magic, but this felt more intense and stronger.

“Heheh” they heard a laugh behind the dust.

“Ohh shit, get back Michelle” Allea ordered as she jumped a few feet back. Michelle did as Allea told and kept a safe distance from Ynferno. They waited for the scene to clear, looking at the situation Allea felt her blood run cold, Michelle trembling in fear.

What the hell is that?

Allea started to form another attack but stopped in her tracks as if she was paralyzed by fear. She felt overwhelmed by the sight of Ynferno. He was no longer human, but turned into a complete monster from hell. He was bigger than Havoc, much bigger in fact. He had souls moaning as clothing. He opened his eyes and they glowed no longer mauve but glaring pitch black, he had curved sharp nails, his skin made out of magma and darkness.

As Ynferno stood up he went through the roof, he was as big as a building. Allea and Michelle were watching paralyzed and clueless on what to do next.

“How are we supposed to deal with something like that” Allea mumbled looking at the sight of her enemy.

“What’s wrong girls, are you scared?” a lowly and scratchy voice asked. Ynferno was looking down on them with glaring pitch black eyes, and smiled showing his jagged teeth.

Allea and Michelle gritted their teeth, standing at Ynferno’s feet. They looked at each other, feeling helpless. Allea looked down on the ground, the pain was nagging her and the disgusting aura pushing her down.

“I give up” she mumbled in shame, Michelle looked at her as if she was mumbling something crazy. Michelle pulled her collar and punched her at her right cheek. Allea didn’t react. She looked blankly at the side.

“What the fuck are you spouting about!?” Michelle yelled.

“It’s impossible” Allea gritted her teeth, ashamed to even look at Michelle.

“You’re giving up without giving it your all? That’s not the Allea I know!” Michelle yelled at the top of her lungs. Ynferno was laughin at them, he watched as they fought and drained the hope out of them.

“Just give it up” Allea said, staying on the ground not intending to get up.

“Allea!” Michelle shouted pulling her collar and the sense back to her. Allea gritted her teeth and shot a deadly glare at Michelle.

“What about you then! Look at you! You’re trembling in fear that you can’t even stand!” Allea shouted blasting her using her crimson spell magic. Michelle flew and fell recklessly on the ground. Michelle struggled to stand up and glared at Allea back.