Chapter 1.

Hearing Sirens coming from either side of the alley way I was currently in.

Grunting, I take out my gun from the holder on my leg.

As I walk in towards the middle of the alley, I see another figure, I can make out blood on his face, with the dim light that's barely lights the alley.

He has a gun in his hand, holding it above his left shoulder.

As I shoot, the bullet goes throw one of the cops' heads.

Hearing a bang coming from behind me, I swerve to the left, and just in time too, I see the bullet zooming past the side of my head.

•Time Skip: After the fight, brought to you by, my laziness for the first chapter•

As the guy that has his back pushed against mine, and I stand in the middle of the alley, looking at the dead bodies that surround us, I let out a huff.

I lower my gun, and run my hand through my hair, only to be shot in the thigh by a not so dead cop.

□??? POV□

Seeing the girl walking over to the guy who shot her leg, she grabs his hair and drags him towards the wall on the left.

Seeing a flame of almost insanity burning in her eyes, then turning to a twisted joy as she starts bashing the cops' head off the wall, covering herself in blood splatters.

She's completely crazy.

And I like it.

♡Y/N POV♡

After making sure that the cop was dead, I turn back around to the man, with a smirk plastered on my face.

"See you around, Kuroo Tetsurou."

His eyes widen in shock, as I start retreating back down the alley.

I hear him yell something that makes me stop.

"Who the hell are you!?" He yells, as I see a hint of fascination dance across his eyes.

"I'm the leader of the biggest and most feared Mafia in the world. So to sum it all up. I'm someone you should fear." I respond before hearing a rope ladder drop down beside me.

Putting a foot on the bottom bar and a hand on the bar beside my head, the ladder starts to get pulled up.

"See you around, Kuroo!" I yell over the sound of the helicopter.

◇Time Skip◇

As I arrive at my mansion which my Mafia is based, I walk in through the doors only to see everyone in a frenzy and running around.

My left hand woman runs up to me, fear in her eyes.

"Y-your sister, void, she was taken... we believe she was taken by the Mafia with Kuroo Tetsurou as their leader." She says out of breath.

My eyes widen, with anger and shock.

I head towards the main room, where everyone has gathered.

Heading up to the stage area I stand in the middle, my hands clasped together behind my back.

"We built this city. We made it what it is. We know every knuck and cranny in this city. Every building. Every road every back street... We run this city. My sister, which most of you know as 'Void' has been taken. We have reason to believe she was taken by Kuroo Tetsurou's Mafia." I start off, earning yells of anger and frustration towards that mafia.

"I want everyone. To grab a gun. Knife. Sword. Anything you can use to fight. I understand if you don't want to fight. We are going against a really strong Mafia. But we aren't ranked number one in the world for nothing. We are warriors. We are killers... We are family. And my sister is part of our family. I understand if none of you want to fight, and if needed. I'll fight by myself. Your choice weither you want to risk your lives to get my sister.. Our sister back. We are family. Maybe not by blood, but I've known nearly all of you since I was born. And not once have I seen any of you back down from a fight. But this isn't just a fight. This.." I pause for a minute looking at all my brethren standing before me.

After a few minutes pause, I open my mouth a speak again. Anger and dominance carried in it.

"This, is war."

Hearing hollars and yells and cheers, I smile slightly.

Looking around, I see everyone looking at one another.

They all nod to each other and I question in my head of what they're about to do.

"WE'RE ALL WITH YOU!" They all yell in synchronisation.

"Thank you. All of you. I appreciate your effort. Thank you all." I speak once again.

"We strike tonight."

_________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you enjoy the first chapter/prologue of my Tetsurou Kuroo fan fic.

I started this yesterday, which was "August 31st, 2020"

And finished this chapter/prologue on "September 1st, 2020"

So thank you all for reading 💜

Toodles xx

Author- Out.