Chapter 2.

Getting out of the jeep along with some others that came in my car, I hear doors of cars closing and guns being cocked.

I look around at all my friends and family from our Mafia.

I nod and I get a bow from one of the boxes and an arrow, attaching a note to it.

The note read:
"Give me back my sister. Or everyone inside dies."

I puncture the note with the arrow head, sliding it down on the body of the arrow.

Loading the arrow into the bow, I pull back on the string, feeling the resistance of the string fighting against my grip.

I soon release it, as the arrow goes straight through the window, hearing it shatter, I smirk.

"The gasoline is done with, alpha." One of the men say running up to me.

"Light 'em up." I state, my smirk growing into a twisted/sick grin.

Soon hearing the crackling of the fire as it race across every inch of the gasoline.

Hearing the front door open, it reveals 4 people. One smoking a cigar his eyebrows furrowed together as he smirks, another looking around fixing his suit, one holding a gun in his right hand, and the other, looking like he's about to speak, his mouth opening and twisting into a massive twisted grin.

"You think you can beat us one on one!?" The black and white haired male yells.

"Think? No. I know I can." I respond.

"Bit cocky aren't we?" The black haired male on the left states.

"Sorry Luv, part of my personality. Deal with it." I snarl.

"What if I don't want to?" He responds.

"Looks like you'll have to. But if you don't, just give me my sister back." I shrug.

"Ahh so your the leader of the Biggest Mafia in the world." The silver haired male says on the right.

"In the flesh." I respond.

"Bokuto. Get the girl." Kuroo commands.

"You could say please." A familiar voice states.

Seeing my sister coming to stand beside me, I smirk.

"Your little distraction worked, sister. Kota got me out, without a trace." She smirks.

I return her smirk, and look at her.

"They didn't hurt you too much, did they?" I ask with a soft pout.

"I'm fine. Now how about you and I kick some ass." She says excited.

I nod my head, looking over at the others with the horse trailer attached to the jeep, they open the gate and let it drop, two horses running out of it.

"Aries! Gemini!" My sister and I yell at the same time.

They both start bolting towards us. Grabbing onto Aries' mane my sister does the same with Gemini as we both pull ourselves onto their backs.

My sister leaning to one side as she slips to under Gemini's stomach, grabbing a gun then sitting up properly again.

"Ushijima! Tendou! Everyone out here! Now!" Kuroo yells inside.

Perfect opportunity.

Cocking my gun, I quickly raise it and pull the trigger, the bullet going through his shoulder as he moves.

"Fuck sake!" I grumble under my breath.

"You've got your sister back now leave!" The other silver haired male yells.