𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

'𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐞.'

Your P.O.V

I was reading a book but then my trusted butler told me that I have a customer. I put down my book and go to my office, I was wearing a lolita cotton long lace sleeve with a black bow tie and a black skirt. As I go in I saw a guy with green hair. "I'm guessing you're the one who needs my help?" I said. "Ah, the famous Miss (Y/n). My name is Daniel. You're right, we do need your help." Daniel said. "We?" I asked. "me and my friends." he answers. "Who's the lucky person?" I asked. He gave me a paper of a man with a stubble and a slick back black hair. "It's a Mr.Simon. He's a corrupt businessman, he also was involved in a murder case. But he hired lawyers to get his way out of prison. He even murders one of our friends and gets away with it..." He said in a angry low voice. I then recognize the man, he was the person that killed my aunt! people said she had gone missing. but I know, that bastard took her away from me. I then think that this is a good chance to make allies and revenge. "how about we help each other in this mission?" I asked. "plus, we can be allies." I explained. I grabbed a paper that shows allies between me and another person. "Hmm Deal," he said while signing the paper. "Great! so when will we attack him?" I asked. "Tomorrow night, he's having a party at 07.42 PM. We should arrive at 07.48 PM." He explains. "Ok, Well it's a pleasure doing business with you Daniel," I said. "It's a pleasure doing business with you too, Miss (Y/n)," he said while getting out of the room. 'Just you wait Simon, you will taste all the karma coming from hell while the sin crawling through your back'

~Time Skip~

It was the day where we assassinate Mr.Simon, I can feel the adrenaline coming through my veins. I was getting ready and dress up as this girl:

I put some finishing touches and done! wow, I look so pretty

I put some finishing touches and done! wow, I look so pretty...ANYWAYS I go and get myself a weapon: Gun, Military knife/a professional knife, smoke bomb, etc.

I go to the place and saw Daniel with three guys who I assume it's his friends. He introduces me to his friends and we go inside. As I got in some people made goo eyes on me. Especially the target.

Stephen P.O.V

I saw the corner of my eyes that (Y/n) successfully got Mr.Simon attention but I don't know why I feel jealousy inside of me. I just met her! but why am I feeling like this? I saw her talking to Mr.Simon and flirting to her. I saw her getting him a drink but what he didn't know that she drugged the drink. He drank it and I saw that he's starting to get tipsy.

Your P.O.V

"There, I drink it." He said. "Yay! now come on let's do our promise!" I said while dragging him. "I'm gonna put on something that will surprise you," I said while going to the bathroom. I tell Daniel to get ready. I take off all my clothes and wig and put on my mission clothes (Pants, Blouse, and boots.) and come out. I killed him and jump out of the room through the window. "Thank you (Y/n), you've done a great job."

"𝕻𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚."