IV

For the past couple of days Mazi and Wilbur were going back and forth, Wilbur trying to get her to join L'manburg. She never said she would join dream but she also never stated she would join L'manburg so Wilbur and the rest of l'manburg were trying to get the girl to join before Dream tried to get her on their side. Mazi could care less about the whole war situation, neither sides had anything she wanted so she wasn't particularly intrested. Everyone on the server knew Mazi wasn't the greatest PVPer on the server but what she lacked in pvp she made up in strategizing and making quick decisions in stressful situations. L'manburg needed her if they were to win. So about two days later a couple days before the dream smp was said to attack, Wilbur asked Mazi to hop on the server.

"Wilbur, I told you already I'm not interested in joining your silly little nation."

"c'mon Mazi just follow me, I want to show you something." 

Wilbur led the girl a little ways past spawn, was a small clearing. The clearing was surrounded by a wall and a gate so none of the things inside could get out. Inside was flowers, bee hives, foxes, sheep, and cows. A little habit hole made out of bricks and spruce wood was dug into the ground. Outside the house was a campfire with logs surrounding it. 

"Will, this is so cute!! Whose is this?"

"It could be yours, if you join l'manburg. All we ask for is your guidance and help us with a plan to fight the green bastard and his army."

"It isn't much of an army...but i'll make a deal with you. I will be an ally of L'manburg. If I need resources or need help with something I can rely on L'manburg, and vise versa. What I don't want is fighting. Everything within the walls of this area right now is peaceful, No weapons allowed especially around my animals. Along with the no fighting, I will not be fighting. I will simply stay back and help with the plans, the preparation and anything in between that."

"You got yourself a deal!" Wilbur got silent for a moment and his keyboard could be heard, with in minutes the voices of the rest of the L'manburg people could be heard. 

"Yes!! A WOMAN!!!" Tommy could be heard yelling

"Yay, Mazi can I come see your bees?" 

"Yes tubbo! did you see my house though, I have to move all my stuff"

"welcome to L'manburg" Eret and Fundy said.