THE RETURN OF MEDICI SERIES 1: Lost in Paradise

I do travel a lot. I'll never survive a year without exploring places and taking adventures. 'I love waking up in the morning not knowing what is gonna happen or who I'm gonna meet, where I'm gonna wind up', says Jack Dawson, which I completely agree with.

But things turned upside down.

I never meant to be in that place: I never wanted to wake up one morning lying comportably beside a man I don't personally know.

That night, I was dead drunk and was drown of so much hatred and devastated with life's cruelty. Entered the wrong room. Found myself crazily sleeping right beside a man, a man everyone is dying to have...

I'm doomed. Yeah, I don't know what to do...

LOST IN PARADISE

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, businesses, and incidents are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or any actual event is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be produced, transmitted, displayed, and distributed, without permission of the author.

Date Started: August 31, 2020

Warning: Contains mature themes. Read at your own risk.

By: pen_and_roses
KAYE GURTIZA