Untitled Part 1

I walked to school grumbling, I had just moved here and really didn't want to go back to school just yet. I was walking towards the office when I saw this blonde girl cling to a very good looking guy with blonde hair,and beautiful green eyes. 'Bad Kyle bad,bad!!!' I quickly walked to the office to get my schedule. After I got my schedule I rushed to my homeroom, as to not be late an make a bad impression, once I got there the teacher asked me to introduce myself "Hi I'm Kyle Temple, nice to meet you all" after the teacher the instructed me to sit next to pretty boy from earlier whose name was Connor, and I blush slightly. The girls were talking next to us. "Hmm?" I look at them curiously when the girls, Katie and Brooke were their names, started saying that they shipped me and Connor. After they finished explaining I was redder than a tomato, then I was saved by the bell, me and Connor ran out the classroom.

At lunch I was quietly eating my lunch and listening to music on my ipod when Connor and the girls came in. Katie immediately attacks me in a hug so I end up on the floor with her on top of me "Kyle!!" I could swear I turned into an invertebrate right then and there. I smiled when I saw Connor, but when Katie declared herself as me best friend I look ed at her funny no one ever wanted to be my friend before so why now? When the jocks walked in, I saw Connor give them a look of hate and I felt very protective all the sudden so I walked over and stood beside him protectively as the jocks walked by an they sneered at us while one just looked away ahsamed. Me, Connor, Katie and Brooke sat together and talked for the rest of lunch.

After lunch we were heading to class when we met up with the jocks who were strolling down the hall like they owned the place (cheerleader drama much) and started picking on Connor and beating him I rushed over to him when Colin stopped me (Jerk) and tried to hit me, I ducked under his arm and raced in front of Connor facing Camden, that was the bullies name I learned, Cmaden had the ugliest look on his face i'c ever seen. "Leave him alone" I growled, Connor raced away and Camden leaned in and barked "Or what?" I swear to god I almost deid from his breath, not even  box of breath mints and toothpaste could fix that mess "well firs have you seen a dentist about that mouth stentch?" he growls at me and starts attacking me, I , being the badass I am, fight back while screaming "RAPE" and beat him to a bloody pulp. Once they left, with a few broken bones and a black eye, I looked at the others and couldn't control myself when I raced to Connor and hugged him to me tight with Brooke and Katie in the background going 'Awww' and asked "Are you ok?", Katie and Brooke broke out grinning like the maniacs they probably are and suddenly I was no longer on the ground, well shit,  Katie had picked me up and was taking me to a locker, Brooke with Connor squirming in her unbreakable bonds, like seriously what was that woman made of? Katie opened her locker and shoved me into it, then Brooke set Connor down next to me. They slammed the locker shut "Have fun boys. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" and then they left. I could feel Connor rubbing up against me, and I cant complian but it was starting to get weird. "Well this must suck for you" he said blushing "Why?" he looks up with a scary gleam in his eyes "Because m the gayest guy in school All I could do was stare at him slowly growing a blush. What the hell had i gotten myself into?

Hey guys that was my part of this Kylener fanfic my and my bff r doing go look on her page, Skippyseal922, for Connors POV and leav ideas and comments and ideas below and pls no flamers. BYEEEEE!!!!