Ships!

JIN × ERIN

Seokjin × Haerin = JinRin / HaeJin

The SeokRin relationship is a Father × Daughter relationship.   

• these two are often found in the kitchen experimenting with foods, or cooking for their meal, and bake desserts. 

• also seen sometimes doing covers in Jin's room. 

• these two are legit crackheads sometimes they are the children of the members not the parents

• even though Erin is the youngest, she prioritizes the eldest first before herself.

• they always ended up having fights in the kitchen, throwing flour and eggs at each other. But they're still responsible and cleaning after their mess. 

• If Jin uses the term 'Worldwide Handsome', Erin defines herself as 'Universal Goddess'. 

• ah, Jin loves to baby Haerin more than how the boys baby her. He will feed her and treat her like a princess.

SUGA × ERIN 

Yoongi × Haerin = SuRin / SuEr / SuIn / YoonRin 

• Suga is known for being cold and quiet but when it comes to Erin, he is the exact opposite. He is clingy, and caring, affectionate and overprotective towards the girl, making her disagree with the kind of boy most people think and describe him. 

• He helped her with her song, Don't Look At Me Like That 

• Haerin always brings out the soft side of him. Fans have noticed how soft Yoongi is for the girl. 

• They are usually found in each other's studio trying out new music and sounds and composing lyrics. 

• they both had dealt with anxiety and depression. So it is very clear these two understands each other's thoughts and feelings. They're also the one that cheers each other up.