Chapter 199

Shi Yuting was standing in the hatch of the cabin and looking at the fire and smoke below. Shi Yuting then turned and looked at Zuo Weiyi who was on the seat.

Perhaps she had inhaled too much smoke. Zuo Weiyi had lost her consciousness at this moment. She had already collapsed in the seat after leaving his arms.

Shi Yuting's heart tightened while looking at her lightly closed eyes.

He hugged her in his arms. "Go to the hospital."

Xiangyi glanced at Zuo Weiyi who was unconscious. He then turned to look at Shi Yuting's pale face.

"Mr. Shi, if the Speaker knows..."

Shi Yuting remained silent facing Xiangyi's concerns. He was constantly watching the person in his arms with his long and narrow eyes.

Xiangyi did not think about it anymore since he did not get any response from Shi Yuting. Then, the helicopter flew to the best hospital in City Z.

***

A few minutes later, the private helicopter reached the rooftop of the hospital.

Shi Yuting was ready to get off the helicopter while holding Zuo Weiyi in his arms.

But when he came into contact with the person in his arms, he suddenly discovered that something was not right with her.

Zuo Weiyi looked lifeless at this moment. She did not seem to be breathing at all.

He frowned and reached out his hand to her nose. He found out that she was indeed not breathing!

He felt his heart being stabbed at fiercely!

This was the first time that Xiangyi saw Shi Yuting fluster.

"Wei Yi?"

At first, he thought she was just weak and had fallen into a deep sleep. However, seeing her being unconscious, Shi Yuting could not help speaking with his slightly flustered voice.

He shouted, but the person in his arms did not react.

Shi Yuting started to feel anxious!

"Zuo Weiyi?!"

He snarled anxiously, but all that answered him was the pale and lifeless feeble face.

Shi Yuting felt as if his heart was squeezed! He quickly carried her to the rooftop exit!

━━━━━━━━━━

A/N: Chapter 200-399 would be posted in another book with the same title. It's titled as '(2) Kiss Me Goodnight Mrs. Ceo!'. I hope you're enjoying this story :)