The Beatles.....Bake?

"I seriously Can't believe you talked me into this"John whined,standing at the Corner of the cooking table

"You asked me for help!And Plus,You want to make Cyn Happy,don't you?"Paul retorted,Flipping the pages from one of John's cook books.

"Yeah,But I asked for an Anniversary Gift!Like Jewellery or a Dress or Something,Not This!"John grumbled,playing with his egg

"You Said you wanted something Special,so I came up with this".

For a change,John actually Remembered his and Cynthia's wedding anniversary this year,and wanted to surprise her,so he called up Paul at 3 in the morning and asked for help.Paul,being a hopeless romantic and an expert agreed to help.So he'd make Cyn he forgot Again and waited for her to head out with his 2 year old son,Julian,So McCartney could come over and bake....er...TRY to bake her favorite cake.

"We Can't even cook!It'll probably taste like mud and we all would die of food poisoning,is that what you want,Macca?"

"We're baking a cake,we won't die you fool.And even if it tastes bad,Cyn would appreciate the Effort we put in." He really didn't want to bake,but part of him wanted John and Cyn to have a memorable anniversary and a part of him wanted to help John,plus,for a change John was Actually taking care of Cyn,so he decided to help.

Paul looked up smirking and said "Provided if you put in any,of course"

John grumbled under his breath but nevertheless he rolled up his sleeves and began his work