Cyn's Back!

"What do we do?"Paul asked frantically,his voice hushed too,uselessly trying to sweep the flour off the counters.John tossed the fire extinguisher to Paul,who barely catches it and landed on his butt.

"Oof!"

"Get of your bum and put this away!"John ordered as he heard Cyn right behind the door.Paul jumped up and ran out of the kitchen, running around trying to figure out where the fire extinguisher went.

John frantically fanned the air to get the smoke out,running around the kitchen until he tripped over the open oven door."HELL NO!" He yelled,falling onto the whole thing and sliding off with a thud.

"You ok?" Paul called from somewhere as John dragged himself onto his feet, cursing like a sailor and slamming the oven shut.

"I'm fine." He gritted out, running out into the living room to try and stall Cyn as she entered the house. Maybe he could coax her upstairs while he payed the maid extra to clean up the mess. Or make Paul do it, the prat deserved it anyway.

"Hello,luv."

"Hello,John."She replied,meeting him for a kiss.She looked somewhat sad, and John couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt at how he must make her feel at each special occasion that he forgot. Not to mention what she'd feel when she saw her beloved kitchen!

"What's that smell?"She said,wrinkling up her nose.John stiffened

"It smells...it smells like something is burning.."

"I don't smell it."

"It's really.." She looked back at him and her expression went from confusion to irritation in literally a second. John gulped but kept his face calm. "What did you do?" She asked accusingly.

"Me?"He asked innocently.

"Yes you! You've got that look on your face!' She shot back, poking him in the chest.

"What look?"

"The look, you know, the one you have whenever you've done something wrong! Were you messing around in the kitchen?" She asked, horrified, and tried to move past him but John stepped in front of her, giving her the sexiest look he could muster.

"You look great today, darling.."

"Get out of my way John" Cyn said shortly, crossing her arms and glaring at John.